The Conduit: Special Edition Wii
- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- The Conduit takes players into a dark story in Washington D.C. after a vicious alien invasion has rocked the country
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£3.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
DeveloperHigh Voltage Software
The Conduit: Special Edition Product Details
This special edition includes:
- Embossed and silver-effect slip case
- 20 page hints and tips guide which will be packed into the slip case alongside the standard boxed game
- 3 unlockable items
- Re-skinned all seeing eye
- Agent skin for multiplayer
- Drone skin for single player
The Conduit takes players into a dark story in Washington D.C. after a vicious alien invasion has rocked the country. An organisation called the Trust has sent in Secret Service agent, Mr. Ford, to go up against the insect-like alien race known as “The Drudge.” Armed with an array of futuristic weaponry and an intelligence-gathering device simply called the “All-Seeing Eye,” players follow an intricate maze filled with conspiracy, shady government activity and terrifying aliens.
The Conduit’s detailed control system allows players to customise and configure their controls, including look sensitivity, turning speed, the dead zone and much more. As players delve further into the mystery behind the extraterrestrial invasion, shocking details reveal that the invasion may have been brought on with help from the government itself.
Powered by High Voltage Software’s groundbreaking Quantum 3 engine, The Conduit ensures that players will experience single and multiplayer gameplay with graphical fidelity never seen before on the Wii. The Conduit will also support the recently announced Wii Speak peripheral, allowing online multiplayer gamers the ability to chat as they destroy aliens in each terrifying level.