Xcom Declassified Codebreakers
In this bonus campaign mission, The Bureau has lost contact with a communications facility responsible for intercepting and interpreting the enemy’s transmissions. Special Agent Carter and his squad must make contact with any remaining personnel and investigate the incident.
- Adds 30-Minutes of Gameplay
- Additional Narrative Content
- Ability to Level Up Squad Mates
- New Environment
The year is 1962. JFK is President and the Cold War has the nation gripped by fear – but a far more powerful and insidious enemy than communism is threatening America. Known only to a select few, a top-secret government unit called The Bureau begins investigating and concealing a series of mysterious attacks by an otherworldly enemy. As special agent William Carter, call the shots, pull the trigger and lead your squad in a gripping third-person tactical shooter set within a high-stakes, covert war to protect humanity. The Bureau’s mission is clear – survive, adapt and overcome the enemy threat to protect the citizens from the truth.
- UNCOVER THE MYSTERY: Fight through the streets of 1960’s America as you uncover the declassified truth behind mankind’s first enemy invasion.
- BE THE FIELD LEADER: As William Carter, a highly intelligent special agent, call the shots and pull the trigger. Formulate the plan of action, execute well-timed ambushes and flank your attackers to obliterate the threat.
- TACTICAL COMBAT: Use your strategy to your advantage: enter Battle Focus to slow down time and execute your next move, commanding your squad with a variety of tactical actions to turn the tide in your favour.
- NO SECOND CHANCES: Pay the price for mistakes - permadeath will make you value your squad mates more than ever, and make losing one of them all the more painful.
- STRATEGIC REFLEXES: Turn an enemy misstep into your strategic advantage. Give tactical commands on the fly to outsmart the enemy and make split-second decisions to save the lives of your squad.
- CUSTOMIZATION THAT COUNTS: Train each of your squad mates into unique specializations, allowing for a dynamic combination of skills to compliment your play style.