The Beatles: Rock Band (Software Only) Xbox 360
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£1.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Please Note: The Beatles: Rock Band works with all Rock Band and most Guitar Hero controllers and microphones
The world’s leading music game meets the greatest band in history! The Beatles: Rock Band gives fans what they’ve been waiting for: a chance to experience the Beatles’ legendary story from the inside. You won’t just watch and listen as the Beatles make rock history, create landmark records and conquer the world - for the first time, you’ll be part of the band.
- The Music That Rocked The World – For the first time ever, play along with 45 legendary Beatles songs on the game-disc including: “I Saw Her Standing There,” “I Want To Hold Your Hand,” “I Feel Fine,” “Taxman,” “Day Tripper,” Back In The USSR,” “I Am The Walrus,” “Octopus’s Garden,” “Here Comes The Sun,” and “Get Back.”
- Experiential Journey – Take an interactive journey through the legacy and evolution of The Beatles’ legendary career from the renowned venues to the clothing and instruments made famous by The Fab Four.
- Downloadable Songs and Albums - “All You Need Is Love” will be released exclusively as a downloadable song for The Beatles: Rock Band through Xbox LIVE on September 9, 2009 with all Apple Corps Ltd, MTV Games and Microsoft proceeds benefiting Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF). In addition, the entire Abbey Road album will be the first album made available for download purchase.
- Venues – Progress through five seminal venues in which The Beatles performed during their careers including: The Cavern Club, the set of the Ed Sullivan Show, Budokan, Shea Stadium and the rooftop of Apple Records.
- Dreamscapes and Abbey Road – Highlighting the years in Studio Two at Abbey Road Studios where The Beatles revolutionized modern recording and created amazing masterpieces are inspired artistic visual expressions known as Dreamscapes. These imaginative environments capture the essence of The Beatles’ genre-busting musical and fashion transformations during their later years.
- Never Before Released In-Studio Audio Chatter – Audio clips featuring conversation from The Beatles’ recording sessions, some of which have never before been heard, bookend the game play experience.
- Cut Scenes – Get whisked away through history as a montage of photos, audio and iconic Beatles moments transport you from historical venue to historical venue though the rapidly evolving look and sound of The Fab Four.
- Three-Part Harmony – For the first time ever, master the amazing three-part vocal harmonies perfected by The Beatles.
The Beatles: Rock Band - Final Track List:
- I Want To Hold Your Hand
- I Feel Fine
- Day Tripper
- Paperback Writer
- Don't Let Me Down
Please Please Me (1963)
- I Saw Her Standing There
- Do You Want To Know A Secret
- Twist and Shout
With the Beatles (1963)
- I Wanna Be Your Man
A Hard Day's Night (1964)
- A Hard Day's Night
- Can't Buy Me Love
Beatles For Sale (1964)
- Eight Days a Week
- Ticket To Ride
Rubber Soul (1965)
- Drive My Car
- I'm Looking Through You
- If I Needed Someone
- Yellow Submarine
- And Your Bird Can Sing
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help From My Friends
- Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
- Getting Better
- Good Morning Good Morning
Magical Mystery Tour (1967)
- I Am The Walrus
- Hello Goodbye
The Beatles (White Album) (1968)
- Dear Prudence
- Back In the U.S.S.R.
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps
- Helter Skelter
Yellow Submarine (1969)
- Hey Bulldog
Abbey Road (1969)
- Come Together
- Octopus's Garden
- I Want You (She's So Heavy)
- Here Comes the Sun
Let It Be (1970)
- Dig a Pony
- I Me Mine
- I Got a Feeling
- Get Back
- Within You Without You/ Tomorrow Never Knows