- PC Games
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox 360
- Experience a unique storyline which runs alongside the events of the second Spiderman film.
- Play as Peter Parker as you investigate the motivations the multifaceted villains Spiderman has to face.
- Take on a wide cast of villains intent on taking down Spiderman, each with their own unique boss battles!
- Explore an expansive New York City full of secrets to discover and enemies to take on.
- The new heroism system (Hero or Menace) rewards you for stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don’t keep down crime rates.
Preowned versions may not include additional content.
Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Release Date: 02/05/2014
What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he’s not the only one tracking down Manhattan’s criminals. The underworld has been turned upside down with a one man campaign of violence and murder that is has captured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan favourites, classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fueled, free-roaming, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man’s reckoning.
- Play as Peter Parker: Play as Spider-Man’s citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains.
- All-Star Villain Cast: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters.
- All New Web Arsenal: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact.
- Expansive NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man.
- New Heroism System: ”Hero or Menace” system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don’t keep down crime rates.
- Advanced Combat and Upgrades: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes.