Tearaway PS Vita
- PS Vita Your selected format is PS Vita
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 4
- From the creative minds of Media Molecule, the creators of LittleBigPlanet, comes Tearaway for PlayStation Vita
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£9.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
Embark on your own unique adventure through a papercraft world that you can hold in the palm of your hand.
Tearaway™ is the next creative masterpiece from Media Molecule, the critically acclaimed developer behind the award winning LittleBigPlanet™ franchise. Inspired by and created specifically for PS Vita, the tactile world of Tearaway is a beautifully crafted 3D open environment built completely out of paper that behaves with the real world physics of actual paper.
Tearaway is a “buddy-movie” style adventure, between the you and a papercraft messenger from another dimension IOTA (or alternatively ATOI). The Messenger is controlled with the PS Vita’s sticks and face-buttons, but whenever they need some more dramatic help, you player can reach into the PS Vita and effect the papery-world, sometimes in tactile creative ways and sometimes in dramatically destructive methods.
- Your surroundings can appear in-game through the use of the PS Vita’s camera
- The PS Vita’s microphone will allow you to breathe storms and wield the voice of god into the paper land.
- Players will also see their own fingertips push up into the environment to come to their messenger’s aid via rear touch, or unfold areas of scenery with the front touch.