- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
Tangled Product Details
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!
Play the game based on Disney’s animated blockbuster. As Rapunzel, you must explore the world of Tangled, meet new characters and solve fiendish puzzles in order to find the bandit Flynn, uncover Gothel’s deception and free yourself from her clutches.
Disney's Tangled Features:
- Journey through a colorful 2D storybook adventure filled with comedy, discovery and quests
- Visit familiar locations from the movie including the Forest, Village, Snuggly Duckling, Tower and others
- Encounter new people and animals that help overcome in-game challenges
- Play a variety of intuitive puzzles and mini games
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.