Take care of your Tamagotchi Friend!
This fun interactive virtual friend will grow and develop differently depending on how well you look after it. Once your Tamagotchi egg has hatched, feed it food when it is hungry, give it medicine when it is sick, and play games to earn Gotchi points. The Tamagotchi Digital Friend includes a range of characters, five games, pause function, on-off sound, and will interact with the Tamagotchi Friends website.
Bump with other virtual pets!
Incorporating short-range communication technology similar to that used in smartphones, 'bump' with other Tamagotchis to send text messages, exchange gifts, and even go on dates! The more you 'bump', the more points and rewards you will earn and the higher your best friend meter will go. Then, use your points to buy meals, snacks, and jewellery in the shop, or share items with your friends by giving and receiving gifts.
- Incorporates a short-range communication function, a technology similar to that found in smartphones, so you can 'bump' your Tamagotchi with other Tamagotchis (maximum five bump connections per day).
- Send and receive text messages up to 24 characters in length via the 'bump' function.
- Comes loaded with three games and you can unlock two more when you have reached the halfway mark of the Best Friend meter or collected 30 jewellery items.
- Set the time, date, and your birthday on your Tamagotchi and it will recognise special dates in the year, such as Christmas Day.
- Fashionable designs for another generation of Tamagotchi fans.
- Includes sound on/off function plus pause/resume play option.
History of the Tamagotchi brand
In 1996, Bandai first introduced the Tamagotchi, an interactive virtual digital pet that evolves differently depending on how well the user takes care of it. Since being named Most Innovative Toy at the British Association of Toy Retailers (BATR) Toy of the Year Awards in 1997, over 44 versions of the popular interactive virtual friend have sold over 80 million units worldwide, and Tamagotchi video games have been released on a wide range of video game platforms. In 2004 the Tamagotchi Connection range was launched, featuring more detailed virtual friends with infrared connectivity functions, which went on to be named Toy of the Year at the 2005 BATR Awards. The Tamagotchi Familtchi range launched in 2008, followed by the music-related Tamagotchi Music Star line in 2010. Play games with it, feed it when it's hungry, cure it when it's sick, and your Tamagotchi will develop into a good friend!
- The worldwide virtual friend phenomenon Tamagotchi is back!
- Grows differently depending on how well you look after it
- Choose from a range of characters and play five fun games
- Bump with your friends to share messages and gifts
- Available in six fashionable designs for the next generation
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged TBD and over.
GenreToys and Gadgets
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||£1.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||£4.95 per order|
*Express Deliveries on orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm are usually delivered the next working day, express orders placed on Friday before 1pm will usually be delivered on Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday.
Orders placed before 1pm are usually despatched the same day unless it is a Bank Holiday or Sunday. Orders placed after 1pm will be despatched the next working day.
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned