Tales of the Abyss was first released on PlayStation 2 in Japan in 2005, followed by a US release in 2006. Tales of the Abyss for Nintendo 3DS is an adaption of the PS2 title for the 3DS handheld system and the first time the title has been available in Europe. In Tales of the Abyss, the player can move freely around enemies creating faster-paced combat. It offers a rich and complex scenario in a fantasy setting with anime-inspired characters designed by the mangaka Kosuke Fujishima.
Luke fon Fabre, sole heir to a family of aristocrats, was kidnapped seven years ago, and the shock left him with no memories of his life before. For his own protection since his return, he has been confined to a quiet, boring life within the family’s residence, learning little of the world beyond the palace walls. Luke is suddenly thrust into the outside world, caught in the workings of the Order of Lorelei, keepers of the prophecy known as the Score. No longer in the shelter of the palace, Luke must get along in the confusing and often hostile world. He knows nothing about those who might be his friends, or those who already are his enemies. Alone, naive and spoiled, Luke must learn of friendship and sacrifice, of duty and choice, of what is written and what will be. The world collapsing around him, Luke's actions could save the world or destroy it.
Tales of the Abyss on Nintendo 3DS Features:
- Flex Range Linear Motion Battle System - A dynamic, action-oriented battle system for fast-paced real-time combat. With the battle grade system, utilise special artes and strategies to earn points.
- New features for the series on Nintendo 3DS - Artes shortcut available by using the Touch Screen and 3DS effects give players greater latitude in more strategic battles.
- Rich and complex storyline - Follow Luke as he embarks on a quest of self discovery and uncover the world's secret.
- Anime-like experience - Character design and illustrations by the famous mangaka Kosuke Fujishima.
- New game plus - Use the post-battle grades earned during the first playthrough to power up your character and play through the adventure a second time to uncover more secrets.
- Vast game content with many additional features - Cooking system to recover points, health and stat boosts, side quests, bonus items and more.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Reserve (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
*Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned