Tactics Ogre (PSP Essentials) PSP
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Tactics Ogre (PSP Essentials) Product Details
Released on TBC-2012
After more than a decade, the critically acclaimed Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together will be reborn with significant new content, including an entirely updated storyline featuring new characters, dramatic choices, engaging plots and pitched battles. The remake also features innovative changes to the battle system, character development, and even the combat interface, which all serve to update its classic strategic gameplay, making battles more intuitive and, most importantly, fun.
What continues to distinguish Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together from Final Fantasy Tactics titles is a significantly more complex and dramatic storyline, which is greatly impacted by the choices players make during their adventures. Allow a town to be slaughtered or side with a particular knight on the battlefield and the player may gain new allies, sow new enemies and even push the story in entirely new directions.
In order to provide players with an opportunity to experience the multitude of branching pathways and a variety of endings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together will also introduce the Chariot Tarot and World Tarot systems, which allow players to rewind both key battles and return to critical plot points in an effort to change their fate.
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together remains one of most beloved strategy RPG titles of all time and is being developed by the same team who created the original title nearly two decades ago, including Hiroshi Minagawa (Director), Akihiko Yoshida (Character Designer), Yasumi Matsuno (Game Designer), Hitoshi Sakimoto and Masaharu Iwata (Composers).
Tactics Ogre on PSP Features:
- From the creators of Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy XII. The original Tactics Ogre development team reform to revitalize their iconic title
- Strategic, turn-based battles are brought to life with stunning graphics, sound effects and animation
- New 3D maps enhance the concept of height and the improved battle engine offers more compelling and realistic battles than ever before
- Uncover the truth in a gripping tale of intrigue, betrayal and heroism
- Near-endless customization and hundreds of abilities to choose from
- New characters not included in the original game
- New skills add to the range of play beyond magic and special abilities
- New graphics, music, gameplay and much more make this the definitive version of Tactics Ogre.
- New and improved visuals create a Tactics Ogre experience with more detail than ever before
- Re-arranged soundtrack from the original composers including 15 new compositions
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £9.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 80 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?