- PC Games
- PlayStation 3
Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition, brings the ultimate vision of Street Fighter® home to the Xbox 360®video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®, the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and PC in the Summer of 2011 in North America. The follow-up to the critically acclaimed Super Street Fighter® IV will further redefine the fighting game genre with classic 2D Street Fighter fighting action, a host of new and returning characters, beefed up online modes, and more.
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition features a roster of 39 characters such as Ryu, Chun-li, Juri, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding 4 new characters to the roster including classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like Yun and Yang as well as the all-new Oni.
Beyond characters, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition adds all-new balancing as well as an enhanced Replay Channel.
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition on Xbox 360 Features:
- New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu.
- Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
- Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier to find your favorite players’ latest replay.
- My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
- Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
- All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.