Super Smash Bros: Brawl Wii
- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- In Super Smash Bros. Brawl's multiplayer games, characters from all Nintendo universes meet up in Nintendo locales to duke it out
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
GenresBeat 'em up
In Super Smash Bros. Brawl's multiplayer games, characters from all Nintendo universes meet up in Nintendo locales to duke it out. In Super Smash Bros. Brawl's solo mode called The Subspace Emissary, the world of Smash Bros. is invaded by an entity called the Ancient Minister and his army of creatures, called The Primid. Normally, characters come alive in the world of Smash Bros. to do battle, then turn back into trophies when defeated. However, in Super Smash Bros. Brawl the Ancient Minister starts turning characters into trophies to harness their power, then detonates bombs that suck pieces of the world back into his realm of Subspace. Eventually, all the characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl must work together to defeat the invading creatures from Subspace - this is accomplished by playing through side-scrolling levels.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Features:
- An action-packed fighting game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl features a ridiculous number of characters that have appeared on Nintendo platforms, from Mario to Link to Pikachu ... to Solid Snake! As they square off in famous locales drawn from the rich history of Nintendo, literally anything can happen in Super Smash Bros. Brawl - and usually does. With limitless customising options, items and weapons that boggle the mind and a wealth of modes, Super Smash Bros. Brawl has truly infinite replayability.
- The Subspace Emissary: Super Smash Bros. Brawl's sprawling adventure mode is a full game in and of itself. Super Smash Bros. Brawl players jump and brawl their way through enemy-packed side-scrolling levels, meeting up with other characters, watching incredible cinematics and taking on massive bosses.
- Super Smash Bros. goes online!: Super Smash Bros. Brawl is Wi-Fi compatible, allowing up to four players to brawl, no matter where they may be.