- Experience a new Mario experience with a full 3D adventure where Mario must once again save Peach from Bowser.
- The Tanooki Tail makes a return to Mario’s repertoire of power ups that lets Mario over, Glide ad attack!
- Meet old and new enemies like Goombas with Tails, stack Goombas and new Piranha plants!
- Play Mario in 3D for better depth and distance perception, without 3D-glasses.
Mario veterans will have played a 3D Mario game before, but not like this!
Super Mario sees Mario into a 3D world where, for the first time, you can see the depth of the land, rather than a rendered 3D game where depth perception can be tricky!
Pulling from Mario games of yesteryear, Super Mario exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS will feature abilities that Mario fans have been asking for to make a return such as the Tanooki tail, giving Mario the ability to hover, glide and attack.
Mario will also gain some new moves in Super Mario to add to his impressive repertoire such as the Somersault attack and the ability to run faster with the dash move.
Super Mario comes at you with:
- Circle pad controls giving you more fluid and accurate controls as you adventure into the 3D world of Super Mario.
- All-new enemies will try to hamper Mario including Goombas with Tails, stacks of Goombas and a new Piranha Plant that spits ink at the camera.
- New moves and some old ones to despatch the latest bunch of Goomba goons that really make Mario, Super Mario!
- Better depth and distance perception thanks to the glasses free 3D of the Nintendo 3DS in Mario’s all-new adventure!
Downloadable copy of Super Mario 3D Land Available
Please Note: Super Mario 3D Land for Nintendo 3DS is 2331 Blocks (290 MB). Check that you have enough space on your SD Card to download and install this title, if you need more storage space click here for our range of fully compatible SD Cards.Show more Show less
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned