- The long awaited sequel to Stronghold: Crusader, Stronghold Crusader 2, makes its way to PC this Fall.
- True to its roots this new Stronghold will define old school real time strategy, combining RTS and city builder gameplay.
- Design mighty strongholds and fill them with fiendish traps to crush your enemies!
- Mix and match human and AI players, maps and game modes to set up your ideal multiplayer game.
Playing as a brutal Crusader Knight or Arabic freedom fighter, you must use a deadly array of troops and destructive siege equipment to decide the fate of the holy lands. Lead your forces into battle as either Richard the Lionheart or the Sultan of Syria in two historic single-player campaigns, with dynamic events such as tornados and locust swarms.
Become the greatest Lord by managing your desert economy and seizing control of vital oases.
- Build the Ultimate Castle - Design mighty strongholds and fill them with fiendish traps to crush your enemies!
- Skirmish Mode - Lay siege to your enemies in fast-paced custom skirmish matches against the AI.
- 8 Player Multiplayer - Mix and match human and AI players, maps and game modes to set up your ideal multiplayer game.
- Battle a Wide Range of AI Lords - Classic AI characters return alongside new blood, each with distinct personalities, castles and play styles.
- Challenge the Crusader Trail - Test your mettle across a range of increasingly tough skirmish campaigns.
- Co-op Play - Share control over castle building, troop control and resource management in Co-op Mode.
- Castle Sandbox - Dive into the Map Editor or Free Build mode and construct the ultimate castle without fear of attack.
- Operating System: Windows® XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (latest service packs) with DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GT 512MB or AMD Radeon™ HD 2900XT 512MB or better
- Storage: 6 GB available HD space
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned