Street Fighter X Tekken PS Vita
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£17.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
GenresBeat 'em up
Playing at home or on the streets, PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3 Cross-Play lets Street Fighter X Tekken players compete anytime, anywhere, against anyone… either locally, with 3G or via Wi-Fi. Cross-Play functionality with the PlayStation 3 version gives players console quality online battles that push the true capabilities of the PlayStation Vita. A host of additional new features and surprises designed specifically for the PlayStation Vita system are being implemented and will be revealed prior to the game’s release in fall 2012.
Street Fighter X Tekken on PlayStation Vita Features
- 55 Playable Characters – In addition to the robust roster of 43 characters from the PS3 version, the PS Vita version features 12 new playable characters Blanka, Cody, Dudley, Elena, Guy and Sakura from the Street Fighter side, and Alisa Bosconovitch, Bryan Fury, Christie Monteiro, Jack, Lars Alexandersson and Lei Wulong from the Tekken side. For players who choose to own the PS Vita version and already have the PlayStation 3 version of the game, they will receive these additional 12 characters as free DLC.
- Cross-Platform Play – Portable gaming has reached a new level. Cross-Platform Play allows PS Vita players of Street Fighter X Tekken to compete against PS3 players.
- Vita Exclusive Features – Players can take advantage of all new Vita-specific features that utilize the front and rear touch panels, augmented reality, Near functionality and the digital compass.
- PS Vita and PS3 Data Sharing – All DLC purchased on the PS3 version can be used on the PS Vita version, and vice versa. Additionally, edited and customized data on the PS Vita version can be transferred to the PS3 version via a save data link.
- Multiplayer Mayhem – Pick your battles and compete against others locally, online through Wi-Fi networks, or through the PS Vita’s 3G connection.