The long awaited dream match-up between the two leaders in the fighting genre becomes a reality. Street Fighter X Tekken delivers the ultimate tag team match up featuring iconic characters such as Ryu, Guile, Vega and Chun Li from Street Fighter and Kazuya, Nina, Yoshimitsu and Hwoarang from Tekken to name a few making one of the most robust character line ups in fighting game history. With the addition of new gameplay mechanics, the acclaimed fighting engine from Street Fighter IV has been refined to suit the needs of both Street Fighter and Tekken players alike.
Become the new challenger as an Iron Fist Combatant in Street Fighter X Tekken!
Street Fighter X Tekken on PlayStation 3 Features:
- Dream Match Up Dozens of playable characters including Rolento, Zangief, Cammy, Sagat, Hugo, Ibuki, Poison, Dhalsim, Ryu, Ken, Guile, Abel, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Heihachi, Lili, Julia, Hwoarang, Raven, Kuma, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, and Bob from Tekken.
- Real-time Tag Battle Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
- Gem System An all-new customizable power-up system that creates an exciting way for all consumers to experience the Street Fighter and Tekken fighting systems. Choose from dozens of Gems that modify characters abilities and stats. Play your way!
- Briefing Room Get your combos and timing just right with help from your friends in this online training mode.
- Scramble Mode Four separate players, online or offl ine, control each of the four characters on screen for the ultimate battle royale.
- Pandora Mode Sacrifi ce yourself in battle to give your partner a short, but powerful, boost in strength.
- Familiar Controls In Street Fighter X Tekken, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
- Juggle System Toss your foes into Tekken-style juggles with Street Fighter X Tekken universal air launching system.
- Cross Assault By using the Cross Gauge, a player can activate Cross Assault and attack with both of their characters at the same time.
- Super Art Using the Cross Gauge you can immediately unleash a Super Art. Ryu famed Shinku Hadoken, Kazuya Devil Beam as well as the Tekken characters all have original Super Art techniques.
- Robust Online Modes In addition to the online features from Super Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter X Tekken features totally upgraded online functionality, new smoother netcode and some surprises.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
GenreBeat 'em up
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned