- PC Games and Downloads
- PlayStation 3
Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360
Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360 features a mix of returning favorites such as Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and Guile along with new characters created for Street Fighter IV, such as Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte, and Rufus. In Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360, characters and environments are rendered in stylised 3D, while Street Fighter IV's gameplay happens in the classic Street Fighter 2D perspective with additional 3D camera flourishes.
Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360 sees the famous six-button control scheme return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the input system. Mixing classic genre-defining game mechanics the franchise is known and loved for with all-new, never-before-seen gameplay systems, Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360 brings a brand new fighting game to fans the world over. With the inclusion of Capcom's latest advancements in new generation technology, Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360 promises to deliver an extraordinary experience that will re-introduce the world to the time-honored art of virtual martial arts.
Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360 Features:
- Classic 2D Street Fighter gameplay: Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360 boasts classic SF gameplay combined with stunning 3D characters and environments.
- New Street Fighter IV special moves: Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360 goes beyond any Street Fighter fan's wildest imagination, including Focus attacks, Super Combos, and the revenged-fueled Ultra Combo system!
- Classic Street Fighter characters recreated: Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360 brings back the old combatants for a new generation of gamers, including the original cast of Street Fighter II.
- New street fighters: Female super-spy Crimson Viper, lucha libre wrestler El Fuerte, mixed martial artist Abel and more are included in Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360.
- Amazing Street Fighter locations: Never seen before in a Street Fighter game!
- New gameplay elements: Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV's new gameplay provides new challenges for both newcomers and the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.