- PC Games and Downloads
- PlayStation 3
Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360
Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360 features a mix of returning favorites such as Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and Guile along with new characters created for Street Fighter IV, such as Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte, and Rufus. In Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360, characters and environments are rendered in stylised 3D, while Street Fighter IV's gameplay happens in the classic Street Fighter 2D perspective with additional 3D camera flourishes.
Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360 sees the famous six-button control scheme return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the input system. Mixing classic genre-defining game mechanics the franchise is known and loved for with all-new, never-before-seen gameplay systems, Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360 brings a brand new fighting game to fans the world over. With the inclusion of Capcom's latest advancements in new generation technology, Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360 promises to deliver an extraordinary experience that will re-introduce the world to the time-honored art of virtual martial arts.
Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360 Features:
- Classic 2D Street Fighter gameplay: Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360 boasts classic SF gameplay combined with stunning 3D characters and environments.
- New Street Fighter IV special moves: Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360 goes beyond any Street Fighter fan's wildest imagination, including Focus attacks, Super Combos, and the revenged-fueled Ultra Combo system!
- Classic Street Fighter characters recreated: Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360 brings back the old combatants for a new generation of gamers, including the original cast of Street Fighter II.
- New street fighters: Female super-spy Crimson Viper, lucha libre wrestler El Fuerte, mixed martial artist Abel and more are included in Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360.
- Amazing Street Fighter locations: Never seen before in a Street Fighter game!
- New gameplay elements: Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV's new gameplay provides new challenges for both newcomers and the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
GenreBeat 'em up
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned