Freeride, Compete or ride for the Media and Sponsorship on seven huge mountains in changing weather conditions in Stoked: Big Air Edition! Become the most influential rider in the sport of snowboarding and take a helicopter to ride anywhere. In addition, Stoked: Big Air features two Flipside snowboarding video features from Absinthe Films as an exclusive bonus.
- Racing: Race against the world's top riders. Depending on race type, you can race through gates or carve your own route fastest to the bottom.
- Marked Trails: Stoked: Big Air makes it easy to find great runs on every mountain. Each mountain includes eight runs with marked and groomed trails, lots of park objects to trick off and on-screen highlighting of kickers and jumps.
- Park Objects: Each of the eight groomed runs on each of the mountains now features tons of park objects for players to trick off.
- Two New Mountains: Stoked: Big Air includes all five mountains from the original Stoked, plus two new mountains: Laax and K2. Together, these seven mountains give players over 500 square miles to explore. While every mountain has marked and groomed trails, players can also fly their helicopter anywhere to carve their own lines anywhere on any mountain.
- Smoother and Faster Riding: We've tweaked all aspects of riding, from camera angles to animations to the sensitivity of the controls, and we've made Stoked: Big Air even faster, with even more Big Air opportunities.
- Gorgeous Visuals: Stoked: Big Air is now even more gorgeous, with a new lighting model, post effects, fog, upgraded particle effects, and more.
- Two New Pros: Gigi Ruf and Romain de Marchi join Travis Rice, Nicolas Muller, Wolle Nyvelt, Annie Boulanger, and Tadashi Fuse.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!