The game uses the Touch Screen in novel ways for each mode; there is simulation of the inside of a submarine with levers and switches to control the vessel for Mission and Periscope Strike modes.
The player can also share the game with another by using Download Play; this opens up Steel Commander into a 2- Player experience.
Steel Diver is an action-packed submarine combat game from Nintendo that immerses players in amazing 3D environments. Branching paths, split-second decisions and attacks from enemy ships make for a thrilling undersea adventure. The mix of 3D game play and one-of-a-kind controls—using the gyroscope and touch screen of the Nintendo 3DS system—makes for an unique combination that must be experienced to be believed.
Steel Diver on Nintendo 3DS Features:
- Unique Touch Screen controls for each mode
- Control a submarine to fight sea battles in 3D
- Battle friends in Steel Commander mode using Download Play
- Use motion controls to find enemy ships via periscope
- Missions: The player must navigate his submarine to the end of the course, avoiding obstacles and enemies.
- Periscope Strike: The player must, using the periscope, track down and sink enemy ships using torpedoes. This is done by the player actively turning around while holding the console; the motion controllers in the Nintendo 3DS will recognise the player’s movement and change the perspective of the periscope in-game accordingly (i.e., if the player turns left, the view in the periscope will also turn left). It is highly recommended to use a swivel chair to play this mode.
- Steel Commander: Similar to the board game Battleship, the player/s must hide ships around a grid/map and the goal is to try to sink those of his enemy on his own map using a submarine.
- There are three submarines in the game to correspond with three different difficulty levels.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||£1.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||£4.95 per order|
*Express Deliveries on orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm are usually delivered the next working day, express orders placed on Friday before 1pm will usually be delivered on Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday.
Orders placed before 1pm are usually despatched the same day unless it is a Bank Holiday or Sunday. Orders placed after 1pm will be despatched the next working day.
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned