StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm PC Games
- PC Games Your selected format is PC Games
- In stock
- Kerrigan is at the heart of an all-new campaign as the epic tale continues in StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Expansion Pack for PC
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
In the newest chapter of Blizzard Entertainment's sci-fi saga, the former Queen of Blades embarks on a quest to reunite the Swarm and take her revenge.
Key Features of StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm for PC
- The epic story continues with 20 new campaign missions
- New campaign gameplay mechanics, with new abilities and zerg army units
- Epic cinematics and new locations bring the game to life like never before
- Multiplayer expands with new units, maps and gameplay choices
- Expanded Battle.net features and functionality for the best custom games
Each campaign features new and unique units and abilities which offers interesting new gameplay mechanics each for each mission. By incorporating different zerg species into your brood, you can evolve your swarm in new and organic ways. Zerglings can evolve into Broodlings, Swarmlings and even Raptors, with each evolution yielding new ways to grow the Swarm or take out the enemy.
It's not just the Swarm that evolves in Heart of the Swarm. Unlike in Wings of Liberty, this time Kerrigan herself is a major player in each of your battles. With a choice of new skills and powers for each mission, she too will gain strength and new capabilities as the campaign progresses.
The galaxy will also evolve as a result of your Heart of the Swarm campaign. With a wide variety of locations to visit, these will change dynamically as you complete your missions, with Kerrigan clearly leaving her mark on every world she does battle. Fully voiced in-game cut scenes will continue to bring the world of the game to life, rounding out the cinematic and immersive experience that StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm has to offer.
Multiplayer gets a boost in Heart of the Swarm, too, with an array new and enhanced units, each offering something truly unique so you can make the best choices for battle. The zerg offer a new Swarm Host which serves as a burrowing seige unit, while adding new abilities to the Ultralisk. The protoss will introduce the shape-shifting Replicant which can turn itself into any non-massive unit within that player's line of sight and a new energy-based Arc Shield abililty. Terrans see their Battlecruisers get a short speed-boost ability and the ability for the Hellion to to transform into a walking battle mech. On top of this, there are new maps and a host of new features including new group, clan and customisation systems and even multiplayer replays.
The Battle.net online platform also gets an upgrade, with new features and enhancements that will improve your custom-game experience. New map creation tools include a cinematics editor for you to make your own cut scenes, and a 3D model importing tool which will let you import your own models into the game for use in custom maps. The new Arcade feature makes it even easier to find, rate and play the wide variety of custom maps and mods that have been created for all versions of StarCraft II, plus you'll have the chance to play with different regions around the world with Global Play.
- Operating System - Windows® XP/Windows Vista®/Windows® 7/Windows® 8 (Updated with the latest Service Packs) with DirectX® 9.0c
- Processor - 2.6 GHz Pentium® IV or equivalent AMD Athlon® processor
- Video - 128 MB PCIe NVIDIA® GeForce® 6600 GT or ATI Radeon® 9800 PRO video card or better
- Memory - 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista®/Windows® 7/Windows® 8 users)
- Storage - 12 GB available HD space
- Internet - Broadband Internet connection
- Media - DVD-ROM drive
- Resolution - 1024X720 minimum display resolution
Command Terran, Protoss and Zerg armies with brand-new units and fight for dominance on the battlefield.
To redeem your beta key and get started:
- Go to: www.battle.net/code
- Log in or create a FREE Battle.net account.
- Enter the beta key.
- Download & install the client. You're ready to play!
For more information about the beta test, please go to: http://www.battle.net/support/article/beta-support