Star Wars: The Force Unleashed PlayStation 3
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3
- Hunt Jedi!: Set between Episodes III and IV, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 sees players take on the role of Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice.
- Unleash and upgrade four core Force powers: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 features Force push, grip, repulse and lightning. Combine these throughout Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for ultra-destructive, never-before-seen combos.
- Unleash the Force in new and terrible ways!:
- Push the limits of the Force: In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 the Secret Apprentice won't just Force push enemies into walls - he'll Force push enemies through walls!
- Force Grip & Fry Foes! In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 you won't just Force grip foes to throw them aside - you'll Force grip them in midair, zap them with lightning, then drop them to the ground to explode like a bomb!
- Battle Star Wars foes new and old! In addition to new adversaries created just for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, such as fugitive Jedi and Force-sensitive Felucians, players of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 will also confront and associate with familiar faces from the Star Wars films, including Darth Vader.
The Star Wars saga continues in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3. Casting players as Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 promises to unveil new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The expansive story of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, created under direction from George Lucas, is set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3, players assist Darth Vader in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi - and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.
As its name implies, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force by taking full advantage of newly developed technologies: Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) and Euphoria. Paired with the powerful Havok Physics™ system, these new technologies create gameplay only possible on the new generation of consoles. DMM incorporates the physical properties of anything in the environment of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 so that everything reacts exactly like it should; wood breaks like wood, glass shatters like glass, plants on the planet Felucia bend like plants on the planet Felucia would, and more. Meanwhile, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed's revolutionary behavioral-simulation engine, Euphoria, enables characters in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 to move, act and even think like actual human beings, adapting their behavior during gameplay on the fly and resulting in a different payoff every single time you play Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS3 Features: