Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Mac) Mac
- Mac Your selected format is Mac
- In stock
- It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Mac) Product Details
Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror…you must choose wisely as you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
- Immersive, action-packed Star Wars role-playing experience with customizable and evolving playable characters.
- Choose from nine customizable characters to build your party of three adventurers, including humans, droids, Twi’leks, Wookiees and more.
- Journey spans seven different worlds including Tatooine, Sith world of Korriban, Jedi Academy on Dantooine and Wookiee homeworld of Kashyyyk.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Processor: Intel chipset
CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz or faster
Memory: 512 MB or higher
Hard Disk Space: 5.0 GB free disk space
Video Card (ATI): Radeon X1600
Video Card (NVidia): GeForce 7300
Video Memory (VRam): 128 MB
Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard.
Supported Video cards:
NVIDIA GeForce® 7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400, 9600, GT 120, Quadro FX 4500
ATI Radeon X1600, X1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850
Recommended System Requirements:
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5.4
CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
Video RAM: 256 MB
NOTICE: Intel® integrated video chipsets are not supported.
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
NOTICE: Apple Intel® Chipsets only. Power PC Processors (G4 and G5) are not supported