SSX On Tour PSP
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
SSX On Tour Product Details
Released on 28/10/2005
Building on the critically acclaimed gameplay of the SSX franchise, SSX On Tour features all-new player customization that gives you the chance to join The Tour. SSX On Tour is packed with all-new highly detailed tracks, new stylish player customization options, new monster tricks, and multiplayer options.
- Develop Your Ego: Create your alter ego and join the world of SSX action. Define your style as a boarder or skier with tons of customizable assets including licensed equipment, hairstyles, and accessories.
- The Tour: Create a snow-slicing, gravity defying mountain icon and climb the ranks of the circuit to become the ultimate black-diamond rockstar.
- All-New Shred Challenges: Raise your status on the mountain by dominating off-track races that reinvent the way you face off on the slopes. Once you prove yourself in the shreds you'll be ready for the first stop of The Tour.
- New Tracks: SSX On Tour brings you 12 new tracks to explore day or night. From crowded groomers to untouched powder fields, no detail is too small in this diverse environment as you seamlessly explore all four unique sections of the mountain.
- Try On Twin Tips: All-new skiing lets you create tricks in a unique way and add another dimension to the racing gameplay.
- Huge Air and Monster Tricks: Defy gravity and throw down the all-new Monster Tricks with a touch of the right analog stick.
- The Culture Comes Alive: Experience life on the mountain like never before with fresh art, pumping music, grown-up bosses, and new Monsters of Metal and Style Blaster events.
EA forthcoming snowboarding sequel SSX: Deadly Descents has lost its subtitle, and will now simply be called SSX.
It turns out Deadly Descents is the name of just one of three different modes in the game, currently under development at EA Canada. Youl have to outrun avalanches, rockslides and falling stalactites, claims US magazine Game Informer.
Speaking to the mag, the game creative director Todd Batty explained that acing [is] the core of SSX, and we didn want to go away from that. Wee going to have Speed Descent events and of course will have tricks in our Tricky Descent events./p>
Suggesting the game wouldn be quite as gritty as the original trailer suggested, Batty added e wanted to make sure we hit the over-the-top arcade gameplay in all of these different modes./p>
ll of the classic SSX style will be there,he continued, which will be very good news to long-time fans of the series.
The trick system has been completely reworked with a control scheme said to blend the simplicity of Trials HD with the flexibility of Fight Night Round 4. Right-stick flips and stunts, anyone? Seems likely. Meanwhile, missing a jump won necessarily mean your rider will plummet to his doom, as wing suits will allow players to glide across chasms, while ice axes can dig in and flip your rider back into play should your landing fall slightly short.
Plenty of fun for the solo player, then, but what about online modes? "I wish I could talk about multiplayer because we have some awesome designs to share," said Batty, "but we're not talking about it now."
SSX will hit the slopes on HD consoles and PC later this year.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £19.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £3.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 160 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?