SPORE PC Games and Downloads
- PC Games and Downloads Your selected format is PC Games and Downloads
- In stock
- The next evolution in gaming is upon us. From the mind of Will Wright, the creator of The Sims, comes SPORE for PC
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
BAFTA Winner: Technical Achievement
More about the BAFTA Video Games Awards
SPORE for PC
The next evolution in gaming is upon us. From the mind of Will Wright, the creator of The Sims, comes SPORE for PC, an epic journey that takes you from the origin and evolution of life through the development of civilisation and technology and eventually all the way into the deepest reaches of outer space.
Begin your odyssey in SPORE for PC at the dawn of life as a simple microbe just trying to survive, then use the fun, intuitive Editors to evolve the creature from its microscopic origins into an intelligent, tool-using race. Guide your SPORE species as it builds (and the player designs) villages, buildings, cities, and vehicles. Along the way to becoming a global civilisation you can choose whether to hunt or forage, attack or trade, be nice or play rough!
All the action in SPORE for PC takes place in a huge, lush world populated with creatures evolved by other players and shared over SPORE's central servers. When it's ready, your one-time pond scum launches into space in its UFO on a grand voyage of discovery, planet forming, or destruction! As you explore and play in the limitless universe of SPORE for PC's unique worlds, your personal Sporepedia tracks all the creatures you've met and places you've visited.
SPORE for PC Features:
- Take complete control of your creature's fate: SPORE for PC sees you guide your creation through the following six evolutionary phases:
- Tidepool phase: Fight with other creatures and consume them to adjust the form and abilities of your creature. In this phase of SPORE for PC it's survival of the fittest at the most microscopic level.
- Creature phase: Venture onto dry land and help your SPORE creature learn and evolve with forays away from your safe haven. Carnivore or Herbivore? Social or Independent? In SPORE for PC, the choice is yours.
- Tribal phase: Instead of controlling an individual creature, you are now caring for an entire tribe of your genetic craftwork. Give them tools and guide their interactions as you slowly upgrade their state of existence.
- City phase: Bring your SPORE creatures' race into a new golden era by building up the technology, architecture, and infrastructure of their city.
- Civilisation phase: Once your city is established, your SPORE creatures begin seeking out and interacting with other cultures. In SPORE for PC you can have them do so with an olive branch or a war cry - either way, the goal for your creatures is to unify the planet!
- Space phase: The time has come to move on to other worlds in your solar system. SPORE for PC's Space Phase sees you make first-contact, colonise, or terraform, then venture further to find other solar systems scattered throughout a magnificently rendered galaxy. A 'mission' structure provides new goals and paths to follow as you begin to spread through the whole SPORE universe!
- A suite of flexible, intuitive creation tools leverages the creative imagination of the player in SPORE for PC. Creating an entire universe of creatures, plants, buildings, vehicles and planets has never been so easy or so fun!:
- An infinite variety of design choices: You can make literally anything in SPORE for PC!
- Massively Multiplayer: The world of SPORE for PC is populated with creatures, plants, buildings and vehicles developed by other SPORE players and downloaded from a central database. The server chooses creatures and civilisations that best match your chosen environment, your experience level, and your creature's ability. In turn, your own SPORE for PC creatures are uploaded to the server to be shared with other gamers!
- Procedural SPORE animation: In SPORE for PC your creatures and vehicles move based on how you construct them. They behave and interact based on your input and by their in-game encounters. That means that in SPORE for PC there's no pre-determined path you must follow - the game evolves based on your decisions.
- Sporepedia!: Wonder what another gamer was thinking when they created and evolved a creature? Uncover information about each creature's origin in SPORE for PC's Sporepedia, yet another way to explore the truly endless universe of creative expression that is SPORE.