Special Edition Red Wii with New Super Mario Bros Wii Pack Wii
- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- Out of stock
- Special Edition Red Wii with New Super Mario Bros Wii Pack
NewOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
Special Edition Red Wii with New Super Mario Bros Wii Pack Product Details
Special Edition Red Wii Console
Wii is fresh, new, and different – but most importantly, Wii is bags of fun. Offering incredible new technology that will innovate the way we play in the home, Nintendo’s fantastically accessible motion-sensitive controller could well rewrite the videogame rulebook.
- ANYone, of ANY age with ANY skill level can pick up and play a Wii.
- It’s incredibly fun – a new style of gaming, fuelled by innovative motion detection technology.
- Wii and its unique games bridge generation gaps - Wii is for everyone: spouses can play together, grandparents can play with grandchildren.
- Wii is communal, both entertaining to play and amusing to watch!
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros on Wii offers the first multiplayer Super Mario Bros. platform game ever. You can now take on the adventures of Mario with your friends in tow, it will offer a platform Mario experience for all the family to enjoy.
Players can navigate the side-scrolling worlds of Mario alone as before or invite up to three friends to join them at the same time on the same level at any point in the game for competitive and cooperative multiplayer fun. New Super Mario Bros Wii will retain the elements we all know and love but also introduce some fantastic new levels and surprises including quirky new suits, characters and innovative ways to use the Wii remote to guide your character through the adventure.
Playing 4 player in New Super Mario Bros, does not have to mean working together. In this new multiplayer activity you can either help or hinder your family and friends. You can chuck your friends character at baddies to save yourself or jump on there head to get ahead, you can even use your Yoshi to gobble them up and then spit them out. But its not all about competitive game play you can work alongside your friends and help each other through the levels. Either way this game is guaranteed to bring out some healthy rivalry between friends and families.
Grab your friends and family and get ready for an enthralling multi player adventure in the New Super Mario Bros Wii.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii Features:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii offers a combination of cooperation and competition. Players can pick each other up to save them from danger or toss them into it.
- Mario, Luigi and two Toads are all playable characters, while many others from the Mushroom Kingdom make appearances throughout the game.
Players can even ride different Yoshi characters and use their tongues to swallow enemies - or their fellow players.
- In some areas, players use the motion abilities of the Wii Remote™ controller. The first player to reach a seesaw might make it tilt to help his or her character reach a higher platform - and then tilt it incorrectly just to mess with other players.
- New items include the propeller suit, which will shoot players high into the sky with just a shake of the Wii Remote and Mario’s new ability to transform into Penguin Mario.
- At the end of each stage during the multiplayer mode, players are ranked based on their score, the coins collected and the number of enemies
Wii Sports offers five distinct sports experiences, each using the Wii Remote to provide a natural, intuitive and realistic feel. Players can use their own Mii caricatures in the game and play them against their friends’ Miis for a more personalized experience. As players improve, their Miis’ skill levels will increase, so that they can see exactly how much better they’ve become.
- Tennis (1-4 players): Players grab the Wii Remote like a racket and swing – the game registers forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and power depending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Don’t worry about moving around the court to get to the ball – the game automatically moves players into position.
- Baseball (1-2 players): Players grip the Wii Remote like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park, or fire a fastball over the plate with a flick of their wrist. Timing and bat speed will make all the difference between going yard and whiffing, so keep an eye on the ball and swing for the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and the other bats – all fielding and running is automatic, so that players can focus on the action.
- Golf (1-4 players): Step up to the tee, hold the Wii Remote like a golf club and swing naturally to smack the ball onto the green. The harder players swing the club, the farther the ball will fly. Be careful, though – if players swing too hard, their ball will fly out of control, so they should be sure to take some practice swings before going for the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully, practice the stroke and try to hole out.
- Bowling (1-4 players): Players raise the Wii Remote in their hand just like a bowling ball, and then swing their arms to roll the ball. The speed of the swing and the angle at which they release the ball affects the ball’s spin, so it will take some practice to master control over the ball and knock down the pins.
- Boxing (1-2 players): Using the Nunchuk controller as one glove and the Wii Remote as the other, players dodge, weave and punch their opponents. Players hold their hands high to guard their faces or low to block their torsos. They punch high to hit their opponents’ faces or low to get under their guard for a body blow. Swing both arms left or right to sidestep oncoming blows and move into position for a devastating knockout.
Play the first chapter in the Mario and Donkey Kong battles!
Donkey Kong has kidnapped Pauline, and it is up to Mario, the fearless carpenter, to come to her rescue. Throwing fate to the wind, Mario tries desperately to climb the labyrinth of structural beams from the top of which Donkey Kong taunts him. Help our hero ascend the metal structure by dodging an assortment of fireballs, steel beams, and exploding barrels the angry ape hurls at him. Prepare yourself for a never-ending adventure as Donkey Kong takes Pauline away to the next level every time Mario gets to the top. Based on the arcade game of the same name, this classic will keep hardcore and casual gamers entertained for hours.