- PlayStation 2
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360
Sonic is back to what he does best, super high speed action. But this time he is truly in a world-wide race against time… as the sun sets, a new adventure awakens.
In this new adventure, Dr. Eggman is up to his evil antics again, in his quest for World domination, he unleashes a powerful ray that divides the world into several continents and transforms Sonic into a beast-like state. Sonic must travel across the globe, completing action-packed stages to retrieve the power of the Chaos Emeralds to ultimately save the world… and himself!
Sonic’s world has been transformed, courtesy of a powerful new game engine that delivers the tight gameplay of a 2D sidescroller in stunning, picturesque 3D environments. Sonic Unleashed™ takes everything you know and love about Sonic and upgrades it with spectacular scenery, monstrous new combat powers at night, an unexpected storyline, and, of course, blistering speed.
Sonic Unleashed for Nintendo Wii Features:
- Introducing the all new powerful ‘HEDGEHOG ENGINE’: that delivers an evolutionary gameplay experience, combining ultra realistic graphics with seamless transition between 3D to classic 2D high-speed action.
- Super Sonic’s speed skills: Accelerate to super speed with ‘Sonic Boost’, avoid obstacles instantly using ‘Quick Step’ and accelerate around corners with ‘Speed Drift’ – this is Sonic at his fastest!
- A global adventure: Journey and explore seven unique, rich and vibrant continents; sprint across the Great Wall, manoeuvre through glaciers or race through lush jungles on a quest to save the world.
- The unexpected: With a massive world as Sonic’s new playground, follow multiple paths and routes that present different encounters, rewards and obstacles at every turn, as an unexpected storyline unfolds.
- Evolved ‘Werehog’ combat: Sonic’s nightly transformation into a monstrous beast, brings new powers of super strength, combat and movement, giving an innovative and challenging Sonic experience.