Building on the success of the multimillion-selling franchise, SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs delivers the ultimate next-generation combat experience blending rich cinematics, PlayStation Move integration, a robust single-player campaign and industry leading competitive multiplayer exclusively for the PlayStation®3 (PS3®) system.
Experience what it’s like to be an Ops Commander as you lead a 5-person squad in a special mission to discover what’s behind the annihilation of NATO Special Forces in Southeast Asia. Continuing to raise the bar for tactical gaming, SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs introduces new ways for players to engage in combat. For the first time in franchise history, players will be able to utilize both the PlayStation Move and DUALSHOCK controllers to enable precise, tactical control over their A.I. teammates.
Control meets chaos when a SEAL team confronts a no-win situation. Thrown into an international catastrophe, the Ops Commander, Cullen Gray, attacks with expertise and tenacity. With only six days, the OpsCom must lead his team to capture a militant revolutionary aimed at destroying the world’s most vital waterway and disrupting the global economy.
The OpsCom leads a multinational force comprised of First Lieutenant Park Yoon-Hee (call-sign "45"), a South Korean covert operations specialist; Chief Petty Officer Dion Wells; Heavy Weapons Operator Eric Schweitzer; and Chung Kwan, a South Korean reconnaissance operative. The team is assisted by ORACLE, a surviving intelligence analyst aboard a crippled NATO carrier offshore.
- Rich cinematic experience supported by a strong contemporary narrative.
- Full PlayStation Move integration makes shooting intuitive and precise. Players can utilize weapon scope control to enable ultra-precise shots.
- Fight through 14 robust single-player missions over the course of a desperate six-day battle on the ground in Southeast Asia.
- Dynamic enemy AI exhibit advanced squad tactics that adjust to the team’s every move, ensuring that encounters are unique each time through the combat zone.
- New command system allows for quick contextual commands, enabling precise tactical control over the AI teammates. Players can additionally create their own custom maneuvers.
- Utilize real-time access to supporting air assets ranging from UAV surveillance drones to devastating aerial bombardments.
- New cover mode enables players to take defendable firing positions and allows cover barriers to be destroyed with heavy weapon fire and explosions.
- International Forces – The nationality of your character and teammates changes depending on your region.
- Active Armory – Scavenge enemy weapons to build your arsenal.
- Industry leading competitive multiplayer.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned