Sniper Elite V2: High Command Edition PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Sniper Elite V2: High Command Edition Product Details
Released on TBD
- Kill Hitler DLC mission with 2 extra weapons
- 7 new multiplayer maps
- 5 new multiplayer modes
- 4 new co-op modes
- New single player mission – PC only
- 3 new weapons
With an emphasis on learning to handle the anticipation and pressure of the hunt, players are forced to use skill, patience and cunning to achieve their missions as they find themselves facing life-altering choices.
The celebrated “bullet cam” from Sniper Elite makes its return and will be more gratifying than ever. Skillful shots are rewarded with a slow-motion sequence of the bullet running its full trajectory from barrel to target as well as featuring graphic detail of the effects of the bullet entering and destroying a target.
- Sniping Simulation - Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available.
- X-Ray Kill Cam - Amazing “kill cam” technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy’s body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter, and entrails fall out.
- Authenticity - The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations as well as vehicles, weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and uniforms modeled after the original versions.
- Use The Environment - The slightest changes in the environment need to be taken into account to move into the perfect position, observe the quarry, take the shot and slip away unnoticed.
- Snipers Choice - Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.
Following the success of last year's Sniper Elite V2, British developer Rebellion is polishing its scope in preparation for a third entry in the wartime headshot extravaganza.
Sniper Elite 3 will launch in 2014 for both current and next generation consoles, published by 505 Games. More details will be released soon, but it will definitely retain the World War 2 setting of its predecessors. According to a statement made by Rebellion to Eurogamer, the title "features a completely new story and atmospheric World War 2 setting, and a greater focus on sandbox-style sniper gameplay."
The original Sniper Elite came out way back in 2005 and quickly gained a cult fanbase with its tense one-shot style of play. Those fans had to wait seven years for another squeeze of the trigger, though their patience was rewarded. Sniper Elite V2 was a remake-slash-sequel that enhanced everything good about the original. It also added a gruesome x-ray kill-cam that showed the passage of your bullets through enemies in surgical detail. Nice.
Sniper Elite 3 will be out next year on all formats. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is out this Friday for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Sniper Elite 3 takes aim at 2014 release (14/03/2013)
Sniper Elite 3 will launch in 2014 for both current and next generation consoles, published by 505 Games…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £14.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 120 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?