Sniper Elite III PC Games
- PC Games Your selected format is PC Games
- In stock
- Journey deep behind enemy lines where it is up to you, and your trust sniper rifle, to quell a German plan that could decide the war.
- With an expansive environment, control is put firmly in your hands allowing you to take out your enemies however you see fit.
- Improved stealth melee combat lets you get up close and personal to your foes, meaning you can sneak past completely undetected.
- The human kill-cam returns, revamped and more realistic than ever.
- Customise your load-out with over 40 new and unique items to build the perfect kit to suit your playing style in both single and multiplayer action.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
But it’s not just the famed Afrika Korps that Karl has to worry about. He soon uncovers German plans to build a “wunderwaffe” – wonder weapon – with the power to crush any Allied forces in its path, and turn the tide of the whole war."
Observe. Plan. Execute. Adapt
Expansive environments allow the player to choose how they complete the mission, offering non linear multi-routes, and more verticality than ever before, offering the freedom to take out the enemy by your own design.
A sniper always needs an exit strategy. Search the varied environments to create and discover opportunities that suit your play-style: sniper nests, ambush locations, alternative approaches, sound masking and trap setup. Prioritise your targets to maximise your advantage and use shadows and darkness to remain unseen by the Afrika Korps, or relocate to keep your prey guessing.
The North African battlefields of WWII provide great visual variation, significantly different from any other sniping title before it, allowing for much longer ranged shots. Play amongst mountain ranges and huge flat plains; bustling townships and cities, and remote village settlements.
Improved Afrika Korps AI
Clear cues for engagement and detection and a rebuilt AI system emphasizing squad roles and tactics make the Afrika Korps smarter and more challenging, while allowing the player more meaningful choices. Backed by a variety of vehicles from Jeeps to Panzer Tanks, the Afrika Korps are a force to be reckoned with...
Weapon & Character Customisation
Gain XP and sniper ranks from both single and multiplayer progression to unlock over 40 new and unique customisation parts and build the ultimate rifle that best suits your mission and play-style. Customise individual load-outs and store them for both multiplayer and single-player engagements.
Improved Human Kill-Cam
Now shows even greater detail including the human circulatory system and complete muscle layer.
New Vehicle Kill-Cam
Extended to mechanical equipment such as armoured cars and tanks, multi- stage destruction allows you to create your own opportunity on a vehicle, before delivering the killing shot; shoot into tanks via the driver view-port; see the crew taken out inside.
Building on the multiplayer pedigree of previous titles, SE3 is packed with content for both co-operative and competitive players. 5 modes of competitive action with support for team or lone wolf play including Distance King and No Cross with a selection of maps at launch. Larger and more open environments allow for greater freedom of movement and longer distances for the more skilled Sniper. Earn your Medals and Ribbons to become the Ultimate Sniper!
The return of your favourite modes sees Co-operative players able to choose from Overwatch missions and the new Survival Missions. In Overwatch players take the distinct roles of the Sniper and the Operative and must choose their play-style working closely as a team to accomplish their mission. For Survival gameplay you take on the endurance challenge against everything the German Afrika Korps can throw against you!
A greater range of movement and agility means Snipers can quickly navigate the environment and keep one step ahead of their prey.
Better feedback is given to the player so they can decide how best to deal with both long-range and short-range combat. Improved stealth melee combat gives additional ways to take out your enemy without being seen.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 (Service Pack 1) or Windows® 8 or Windows 8.1. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 18 GB available space
- Sound Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- Additional Notes: Windows® XP is NOT supported. Ensure graphics and audio drivers are up to date.