Skylanders SWAP Force Dark Edition - Only at GAME Nintendo-Wii
- Out of stock
- Unleash the power of Petrified Darkness with 5 exclusive Dark Skylanders characters.
- 16 new SWAP Force inter-action figures with brand new powers can be swapped about to create 250 unique character combinations which will alter movement and fighting style!
- Invite friends round for a variety of gameplay modes that sees you working with and against your friends.
- Explore new areas of the Skylands thanks the SWAP Force’s new abilities such as flying, bouncing, digging and teleporting.
- Fans can play SWAP Force with their entire collection of 100+ forward compatible characters from Skylanders and Skylanders Giants with an increased level cap of 20
NewOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
The Unstoppable-and-Swappable Skylanders Swap Force are here!
Bring a whole new group of incredible Skylanders to life on the Portal of Power with Skylanders Swap Force Dark Edition, these new characters can be mixed and matched to create incredibly powerful Skylanders to fight the evil forces of Kaos.
Skylanders Swap Force Dark Edition
While on a special mission, a team of Skylanders discovered a secret lair where Kaos was experimenting with a new discovery - Petrified Darkness - which he intended to use to take over all of Skylands! In the fight to stop Kaos, the lair exploded, releasing a cloud of pure Darkness! The Skylanders knew they could not let it escape, so they absorbed the dark energy, transforming them into dark versions of themselves. Fortunately, Spyro had learned to tame the darkness within him long ago. So with his help, these Skylanders now have also learned to control it – combining its power with their own to fight Kaos and the forces of evil.
Skylanders Swap Force Dark Edtion Starter Pack includes:
- A copy of Skylanders Swapforce Video Game
- Portal of Power
- 2 Skylanders Swap Force Dark Edition Figures
- 3 Skylander Dark Edition Figures
- 5 Trading Cards
- 5 Sticker Sheet with Secret Codes
- 1 Mega Character Poster
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
Bring the Skylanders to Life!
In Skylanders SWAP Force, Portal Masters embark on an all new adventure in the mysterious Cloudbreak Islands, home to a mystical volcano that erupts every hundred years to replenish the magic in Skylands. During an epic battle, a brave group of Skylanders were caught in the volcano’s eruption, which blasted them apart and sent them to earth. But, the magic of the volcano gave these heroes a remarkable new power - the ability to swap halves – turning them into a special team known as the SWAP Force. Meanwhile, Kaos is back with a new evil plan. And now, Portal Masters everywhere must reassemble the SWAP Force - in their original form or in new combinations - and send them back to Cloudbreak to save Skylands!
Skylanders SWAP Force features new abilities – such as flying, climbing, digging, bouncing, or teleporting – which can be used in previously unexplored areas of Skylands centered on these play mechanics. Additionally, the game features 16 new core characters, eight new LightCore™ characters and 16 new versions of fan favorite Skylanders from previous games. Now kids will have more than 100 characters from which to choose. The game’s high-resolution graphics brings detailed characters and richer environments to life, immersing players in the game like never before.
Skylanders SWAP Force Features:
- Dynamic Swapability – Skylanders SWAP Force features 16 new SWAP Force inter-action figures with new powers and a fresh play pattern – dynamic swapability – that lets kids create more than 250 unique character combinations, giving them more choice than ever before over how they fight and move in the game. With each new addition to their Skylanders SWAP Force collection, Portal Masters unlock an exciting world of possibilities.
- Gameplay Variety – Skylanders SWAP Force delivers a diverse and dynamic, story-driven gameplay experience, filled with adventure, combat, puzzles, mini games, activities, platforming, traps & hazards and drop-in/drop-out co-op play - all set within compelling environments. With each new addition to their SWAP Force collection, Portal Masters unlock exciting new possibilities. Seasoned fans can play Skylanders SWAP Force with their entire collection of 100+ forward compatible characters from Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure and Skylanders Giants. Plus, the level cap has been raised to 20 for all Skylanders characters, including legacy characters. Additionally, based on fan demand, all Skylanders now have the ability to jump.
- Exciting Adventure – Portal Masters will embark on a brand new adventure, encountering never-before-seen enemies and challenges, as well as meeting memorable non-playable characters who can help the Skylanders defeat Kaos and his minions in the Cloudbreak Islands.
- Unique SWAP Force Zones – Skylanders SWAP Force characters feature new abilities – such as flying, climbing, digging, bouncing, or teleporting – each of which can be explored in new areas of Skylands.
- Assortment of Gameplay Modes – Players will be able to experience various Survival and Battle Modes, all featuring vibrant, action-packed arenas and environments where Portal Masters can test the true strength of their Skylanders.
- Solo Survival Mode – Single player horde style mode where players must battle through waves of enemies
- Team Survival Mode – Two-player co-op horde style mode where a team must battle through waves of enemies
- Rival Mode – Two-player “versus” mode where both players must fend off waves of enemies; the player with the higher score wins
- Battle Arena Mode – Player vs. player-style mode that lets Portal Masters pit their Skylanders against each other
- Ring Out Mode – Players must fight to knock their opponents out of the battle arena
Please Note: Compatibility between Skylanders and Skylanders Giants is still to be confirmed.