Skate PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360
- Skate is the closest thing to skateboarding without actually putting your feet on a skateboard
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£9.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Skate Product Details
Individual skater style combined with physics-driven skating animations promise that no two tricks in Skate will ever be the same. And in Skate there’s plenty of room to pull off those tricks - San Vanelona challenges Skate players to explore, find, and own the best spots. Skaters can even capture footage to create and show off skate successes with friends across the world - because without footage, it's skating fiction.
Get ready for all the fun, creativity and culture of skateboarding without the hours of practice, broken bones, and hospital visits!
- Flickit: The days of button mashing are over. Skate's intuitive Flickit dual analog control lets Skate players perform skill-based trick executions that capture the real-world feel and true attitude of skating.
- Define Your Skate Style: - Create your own style and skater personality with animation and skating physics that give you the freedom to decide how your skater looks, feels and rides. Get creative as you develop your own skate tricks and string them together to create skating lines.
- Without Footage, It’s Fiction: Capture your sickest skating moves in game and bring them online for the world to see. Use Skate's innovative online video editing tools and add music to create the ultimate skate vid.
- Create Your Own Skate Story: Skaters don't follow rules, they can choose how they want to progress through Skate. Open progression allows gamers to skate how they want to skate. Become famous and generate mainstream hype or go the infamous route by outskating security guards, owning skate spots and building street cred. Depending on how you roll in Skate, you'll start seeing your own coverage in Thrasher or The Skateboard Mag.
- Make San Vanelona Your Playground: Get chased by security guards, impress and/or annoy the citizens in this fully reactive city. San Vanelona is the ultimate skate mecca where you can skate with pros, discover skate shops, and own skate spots to make them yours.
- Roll with the Pros: skate features professional skating legends and upcoming skate pros including Danny Way, Mark Gonzales, Rob Dyrdek, Mike Carroll, P.J. Ladd, Chris Cole, Jason Dill, Pat Duffy, Jerry Hsu, Paul Rodriguez, Dennis Busenitz, Alex Chalmers, Chris Haslam, Colin McKay, John Rattray, Ryan Gallant, Ryan Smith and Terry Kennedy.
- Online skate Gameplay: Skate features an extensive online gameplay system including multiple online multiplayer skating modes. Skate players can hit up popular spots in the city with friends across the country!