Sims 3: Pets Limited Edition Xbox 360
Av. User Rating
- Product Details
- User reviews
Hello, please log in to set up price alerts
Av. User Rating
Sims 3: Pets Limited Edition Product Details
Released on 21-Oct-2011
Sims 3 Pets: Limited Edition on Xbox 360 Includes:
- Give your Sims and their pets an exclusive pet store venue or create your own custom pet store by placing a pet store register on a community lot and building as you like.
- Change the look and feel of your Sims' town with an exclusive venue!
- Give your Sims a new place to meet up with other Sims and thier pets!
Create perfect - or imperfect - pets for your Sims, from loyal dogs to daring kitties, as you determine their looks and personality traits. Then take control of these pets and experience the world from their perspective. Enjoy a little mischief by destroying furniture or impress others by mastering new skills like hunting. Lead your Sims on adventures, like uncovering relics and solving mysteries.
Sims 3 Pets on Xbox 360 Features:
- More pets mean more fun - With a variety of breeds and creative ways to customize your Sims’ pets, create unique dogs and cats with limitless possibilities!
- Be the pet - Wield control of your pets to chase, dig, tackle, and more. Be the perfect companion or wreak havoc on your Sims!
- Embark on adventures - Sims can explore the history of town, using their pets to sniff out treasures, uncover mysteries, catch rare collectible pets, and maybe even seen ghosts.
- Pets have their own traits - From intelligent, friendly, and proud to playful, adventurous, and aggressive, determine the personalities of your Sims’ pets.
- Pets can learn skills - Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date. With career opportunities, your Sims’ pets can even work their way up the chain to become the ultimate criminal mastermind.
- Exclusively on XBOX 360 - Use Kinect™ for Xbox 360® to direct your Sims and their pets using voice commands. Tell Spike to sit, send Billy to the bathroom, or get Mary to make breakfast
A fourth entry in EA's top-selling Sims saga will release in 2014, it has been confirmed. The game will release in 2014 for PC and Mac. No console versions have been announced, but The Sims 3 soon found its way to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The game follows hot on the heels of the rebooted and always-online multiplayer Sim City, but while hinting at social sharing features, EA notably refers to The Sims 4 as a "single-player offline experience". The Sims 3 introduced connected suburbs and a shared online world where you and your friends could overlap your Sim towns. What else could be added for a fourth game? For now, EA isn't telling.
"The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever," reads EA's announcement. "The Sims 4 encourages players to personalise their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans."
Present for the announcement were specially selected Sims fans, drawn from the game's community. Not only did these Sims ambassadors get to hear the news first, but they'll be given "special access" to the development team over the next year.
Fans of The Sims 3 can expand their experience from this week with the launch of the new Hidden Springs downloadable content pack.
The newest add-on for EA's phenomenally popular lifestyle simulation adds a luxurious new resort town area to the PC game, offering a place for Sims to relax while surrounded by scenic mountains and an expansive lake.
Sim characters can unwind at the Fairyfolk Park, investigate ancient mysteries at the Museum of Magic and the Supernatural or track down exclusive new items such as the Fountain of Youth.
Gamers can also improve their Sims' social standing by visiting locales like the Crystal Solarium Pool and the Redwood Heights Luxury Lodge, where they can get to know the elite Vanderburg family.
Since debuting in 2009, The Sims 3 has proven to be one of the most popular PC titles of recent years, selling more than five million copies.
The Sims 4 confirmed (08/05/2013)
A fourth entry in EA's top-selling Sims saga will release in 2014, it has been confirmed. The game will release in 2014 for PC and Mac…
New Hidden Springs content released f… (26/08/2011)
Fans of The Sims 3 can expand their experience from this week with the launch of the new Hidden Springs downloadable content pack.…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £24.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £9.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 200 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?