- Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day is the game tie-in to Katsuhiro Otomo (Akira, Steamboy) latest four part anime project, Short Peace.
- Enjoy a fast paced 2D side scrolling action game that pulls you deeper into the thrilling life of a school girl/Assassin.
- Test your reflexes as you dash through hazardous areas obstcle laden environments fleeing from an deadly foe.
- Create combos by linking effecs together to defeat enemies, each stage has a huge variety of effects that will colour the stage.
Ranko Tsukigime, the only child of the underground “Tsukigime Enterprise” is an average high school girl by day and a deadly assassin by night. While taking on a new mission, an enemy organization threatens the lives of Ranko and her friends.
This 2D fast-paced side-scrolling action game will draw players deeper into the schoolgirl/assassin’s thrilling life, and serves as a video game tie-in to Katsuhiro Otomo’s four-part anime compilation film project, Short Peace. Possessions, Gambo, A Farewell to Weapons and Combustible are joined by the fifth and final part of the project; Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day.
Players will put their reflexes and quick judgment to the test in fast-paced platforming gameplay that will have them blazing through dangerous, obstacle-ridden environments to flee from an ominous enemy looming close behind.
- Unique bundle made for all Otaku: composed of 5 movies and 1 game.
- Animated Movies: enjoy 4 piece of art coming from “Short Peace” project.
- Katsuhiro Otomo: the father of Akira and Steamboy has produced 2 of those movies: “Combustile” and “A Farewell to Weapons”.
- A modern and Japanese video game:
- A unique thrilling action gameplay where it’s game over if the enemy catches up!
- Defeat the enemies that appear one after another by linking the effects to make combos;
- A large variety of effects will color the stage;
- Massive enemies invading sceneries that emphasize modern Japan’s uniqueness!