Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai Limited Edition PC Games
- PC Games Your selected format is PC Games
- Out of stock
- The standalone expansion to the award winning Total War: SHOGUN 2 explores the conflict between the Imperial throne and the last Shogunate in 19th century Japan
NewOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai Limited Edition Product Details
The standalone expansion to the award winning Total War: SHOGUN 2 explores the conflict between the Imperial throne and the last Shogunate in 19th century Japan, 400 years after the events of the original game - a dramatic clash of traditional Samurai culture with the explosive power of modern weaponry.
Guide ancient Japan into the modern age, as the arrival of America, Britain and France incites a ferocious civil war which will decide the future of the nation.
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of The Samurai on PC Features:
- Based on the backdrop of the Boshin War period, the new campaign starts in 1864, a time of growing resentment against Western colonial power and influence. As Japan began to modernise and industrialise, the inevitable social and economic changes led to increasingly militant nationalism and antipathy towards the Shogunate.
- Play as a clan supporting the Imperial throne, or the last Shogunate
- The American, British and French nations played an important part in the story of the Boshin war and your relations with these foreign powers will be integral to unit recruitment and to advancing your technology trees.
- The new island of Ezo extends the SHOGUN 2 campaign map northwards.
- Fully refreshed towns and other campaign map features reflect the different time period, with railways making their first appearance in a Total War title.
- Develop your own railway network to move armies and agents between your regions.
- Railways can be sabotaged and transport can be blocked by enemy armies who take control of parts of the line or railway stations.
- Including modern ranged units - such as the Gatling gun and Armstrong gun - controllable in a new first-person mode.
- New units can also be recruited from foreign powers, including the British Royal Marines, US Marine Corps and French Marines.
- New steam-powered warships, heavily armed with modern artillery.
- This new battle type triggers when attempting a naval assault on an occupied enemy port.
- The attacking fleet must sail into the harbour and capture the port, running the gauntlet of coastal gun defences.
- During a land battle, armies can call in offshore artillery support barrages.
- Conversely, costal gun emplacements can target enemy ships during port siege battles, when ending their turn within the range of upgraded coastal defences.
- Campaign map bombardments: offshore naval units can bombard armies and cities in adjacent coastal areas on the campaign map itself.
- 3 new agent types : The Foreign Veteran, the Ishin Shishi and the Shinshengumi.
- Each new agent has its own skill tree. Ninja and Geisha agents have had their skill trees updated.
- New upgradable tower defences can be built with a specific defence specialty: archery, matchlock or Gatling gun.
- Fight in 4 brand-new dramatic portrayals of the major historical battles of the Boshin War.
- New Conquest map reflecting the 19th century setting
- Brand-new Fall of the Samurai avatar, including:
- Over 40 new retainers
- Over 30 new armour pieces
- New 19th century avatar skill tree
- Multiple avatars: players can enjoy multiple careers and progression across Shogun 2 and Fall of The Samurai