Sherlock Holmes vs Jack The Ripper PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 20/11/2009
The year is 1888, and the setting is London's Whitechapel area, where a horrible series of crimes has taken place in this East End district. The bodies of several women who have suffered horrible mutilations have been found. The police have been having a hard time finding a serious lead as the murders continue, creating paranoia and terror in the streets. Sherlock Holmes sets out to find clues in the dark, gloomy streets of Whitechapel, following a macabre trail of the one that the press calls Jack the Ripper. During this terrifying adventure, Sherlock will attempt to shed some light on the mystery that shrouds the identity and motive of the one who hides behind this terrifying nickname.
Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper will offer players two different 3D view modes, a third-person view in the pure adventure game point & click style and a first-person view. The player will be able to play in one or the other mode or even combine them for greater immersion in this terrifying adventure. The player will also be able to use a unique new system for piecing together crimes in order to test hypotheses as the investigation progresses, in order to find the terrifying serial killer’s bloody trail.
- Solve one of the greatest mysteries in the history of England and discover who is Jack the Ripper!
- 2 mythic characters of 19th century England engage in a horrifying manhunt: the illustrious Sherlock Holmes and the terrifying Jack the Ripper.
- Discover the hidden side of London and the sinister streets of Whitechapel, all faithfully recreated (e.g. public work house, hospitals, brothels, etc).
- Switch between playing the role of the famous detective Sherlock Holmes or his trusted friend Doctor Watson.
- Interact with more than 30 authentic characters that help you complete your investigation.
- Use and combine more that 100 objects and collect hundreds of clues so you can finally uncover the real identity and motives of the perverted Jack the Ripper.
- 2 points-of-view available at all times: gameplay in third-person or classic first-person point-of-view, a favorite for the enthusiasts of the series.
- A progressive help system puts you back on
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £2.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 24 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?