Release Date: 14-Nov-2008
Who said you had to go out to enjoy winter sports? Well they were wrong. Snowboarding has had a fairly low profile in the gaming world of late and this title hopes to reintroduce this fantastic sport to your living room. Incredible single player experiences, Loaded with multiplyer options and a focus on Physics rather than animating effects make this a snowboarding title unlike any other before it
- Open World Mountains: Choose how you ride in open-world mountains across the world. Conquer extreme peak conditions, create your own paths in the back country, or compete with fellow riders in the terrain parks.
- Your Friends Are Always Around: Play in a world where your friends are always around. Do your own runs on mountains populated by real gamers, or join your friends for a quick session from any mountain.
- More than Just Snowboarding: Have fun with your friends on and off the board! Throw snowballs, hike to access secret spots, film your friends doing ripping tricks. You can also upload your videos online to share with the world.
- Ride Your Way: Express yourself through tricks, riding styles, and highly customizable avatars ? both in single-player and in the online world. Use the intuitive dual analog control to pull off a huge variety of tricks that express your style.
- This game creates a massive world with gorgeous visuals and realistic NPC interactions. This is also the first time a snowboarding game is completely driven by physics instead of animation.
- Authentic Snowboarding: Ubisoft has worked closely with Shaun White to infuse the gaming experience with authenticity, personality and humor. Shaun is a friend and mentor in the game, and will help you with your skills. And, if you are deemed worthy, you may even be able to play as Shaun in the game.
Shaun White Snowboarding will let you enter a snowboarding world of total freedom. Where you can create your own experience and choose how, where, and with whom you want to ride. A remarkable title with a offering of playing modes and multiplayer options!
Suitable for people aged 3 and over.