Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster is an uplifting and funny, family adventure game playable on Kinect for Xbox 360.
Players join favourite Sesame Street characters Elmo, Cookie Monster, Oscar, Grover and all new characters as they discover a long lost children’s book titled Once Upon a Monster. As they read, they join the action to become part of a living storybook adventure, helping new monster friends with their problems by exploring the book chapter by chapter, page by page. It features active co‐op gameplay that is specially designed for sibling and/or parent‐child co‐play; and teaches social, emotional, and other important life lessons through its colourful and whimsical gameplay.
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster exclusively for Kinect on Xbox 360 features:
- Fun Cooperative Experiences: Every activity is designed to be fun played by oneself, but even more fun with a family member or friend. Drop in/out co‐operative gameplay is ideal for parent‐child or child‐sibling co‐play.
- Important Life Lessons: Players develop a personal and emotional relationship with the monsters in the world and are motivated to help them solve their problems and make their world a better place. Through social and emotional curriculum guided by Sesame Workshop, the non‐profit educational organization behind Sesame Street, players discover how to make new friends, learn cooperation and empathy, solve problems, face fears and appreciate similarities and differences…to name a few lessons.
- Living Storybook Adventure: The game is a guided exploration of a living storybook where players help their monster friends with problems, all while interacting with enchanting and whimsical environments around them.
- New and Familiar Characters: Players can interact with their favourite Sesame Street characters as well as make new monster friends as they progress in their adventures.
- Broad Range of Games: A variety of entertaining and intuitive activities enable young kids to play easily with natural controller‐free motions using Kinect for Xbox 360.
- Active Gameplay: Players can engage in fun and physical activities such as monkey‐see‐monkey‐do, playing instruments, flying, and running obstacle courses.