Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster Xbox 360 Kinect
Xbox 360 Kinect
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster Product Details
Released on 14-Oct-2011
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster is an uplifting and funny, family adventure game playable on Kinect for Xbox 360.
Players join favourite Sesame Street characters Elmo, Cookie Monster, Oscar, Grover and all new characters as they discover a long lost children’s book titled Once Upon a Monster. As they read, they join the action to become part of a living storybook adventure, helping new monster friends with their problems by exploring the book chapter by chapter, page by page. It features active co‐op gameplay that is specially designed for sibling and/or parent‐child co‐play; and teaches social, emotional, and other important life lessons through its colourful and whimsical gameplay.
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster exclusively for Kinect on Xbox 360 features:
- Fun Cooperative Experiences: Every activity is designed to be fun played by oneself, but even more fun with a family member or friend. Drop in/out co‐operative gameplay is ideal for parent‐child or child‐sibling co‐play.
- Important Life Lessons: Players develop a personal and emotional relationship with the monsters in the world and are motivated to help them solve their problems and make their world a better place. Through social and emotional curriculum guided by Sesame Workshop, the non‐profit educational organization behind Sesame Street, players discover how to make new friends, learn cooperation and empathy, solve problems, face fears and appreciate similarities and differences…to name a few lessons.
- Living Storybook Adventure: The game is a guided exploration of a living storybook where players help their monster friends with problems, all while interacting with enchanting and whimsical environments around them.
- New and Familiar Characters: Players can interact with their favourite Sesame Street characters as well as make new monster friends as they progress in their adventures.
- Broad Range of Games: A variety of entertaining and intuitive activities enable young kids to play easily with natural controller‐free motions using Kinect for Xbox 360.
- Active Gameplay: Players can engage in fun and physical activities such as monkey‐see‐monkey‐do, playing instruments, flying, and running obstacle courses.
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster out now for Kinect
The new title presents a whimsical and charming storybook-style adventure starring some of the most beloved characters from the iconic children's TV show, including Cookie Monster and Elmo.
By running, jumping and dancing, young gamers can interact with a world of loveable monsters, making new friendships while learning life skills in classic Sesame Street style.
It features drop-in, drop-out cooperative gameplay that makes it perfect for parents and their kids to enjoy together.
Once Upon a Monster is developed by the acclaimed Double Fine Productions, led by legendary designer Tim Schafer, who said he has been promising this title to his daughter for some time.
"I'm very grateful to Warner Bros, Sesame Workshop and the extremely dedicated team behind Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster for helping me make good on that promise to her," he said.
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster ou… (14/10/2011)
Warner Bros Interactive has reminded Xbox 360 owners that its new family-friendly Kinect game Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster is out now in UK stores.…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £19.99
Free UK Delivery
- Only £8.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 160 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?