The producer of Devil May Cry 4, Hiroyuki Kobayashi, brings you the newest installment to the BASARA series, Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes, on the PlayStation®3. A fun, action-packed and accessible title set during a tumultuous period of Japanese history, Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes follows players as they fight their way to the dramatic battle of Sekigahara. Players will take control of more than a dozen samurai heroes, each wielding their own unique weapon, in huge battles against hundreds of opponents that grow ever more challenging. On their journey to the final battle, players will learn how to unleash spectacular BASARA Arts and utilize Hero Time to wipe out as many enemies as possible.
Victory in battle will not only deliver new territories but the natural resources of that region, which can be used to create various accessories that make heroes and their weapons more powerful. Each unique playable character is aided by a supporting general who makes it easier to lead the player’s army. Players will see the battle from the perspective of each hero with the ultimate goal of re-writing history to rule all of 16th century Japan.
In the dynamic new “Heroes’ Story” mode player’s decisions impact history. Based on choices made by the player, friends become enemies and enemies become friends, creating a whole new history. This new strategic element to the game forces players to fight for control of the battlefield and ultimately for the fate of the nation.
- Fight your way through hundreds of enemies across many exciting battlefields using cool combos and over-the-top special moves until all heroes have gathered at the decisive battle of Sekigahara.
- Features more than a dozen playable samurai heroes, each with their own unique battle styles.
- Upgradeable weapons allow players to improve or add special abilities.
- Team up with a friend in offline co-op play to crush opponents.
- Dramatic “Heroes’ Story” mode alters history based on the player’s decisions.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
GenreBeat 'em up
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!