Secret Files: Tunguska PC Games and Downloads
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Secret Files: Tunguska Product Details
Secret Files: Tunguska is based upon the Tunguska Phenomenon...
On the morning of the 30 June, 1908, hundreds of eyewitnesses observed inexplicable and previously unseen phenomena in the skies above the Tunguska region. Just a few minutes later, several huge explosions with the destructive force of 2,000 Hiroshima bombs shattered the stillness of the boundless central Siberian highlands. In just a short space of time, a flaming inferno reduced everything to dust and ashes, and an unimaginable blast wave snapped trees like matchsticks, hurling the inhabitants of a settlement 20 km away, and their reindeer, through the air. Despite countless expeditions, no crater and no meteorite parts have ever been found; scientists today are still searching for answers.
In Secret Files: Tunguska, attractive mechanic Nina Kalenkov sets out on a dangerous quest to find her missing father. The search puts her - and you - on the trail of the secrets and conspiracies that surround the Tunguska Phenomenon.
Secret Files: Tunguska Features:
- Classic Point’n’Click Adventure: Secret Files: Tunguska is centred around the Tunguska Phenomenon.
- Widescreen perspective:: Secret Files: Tunguska is a truly cinematic adventure title.
- Combination of 2D/3D animation: Secret Files: Tunguska uses 2D backgrounds for ultimate detail; 3D characters for soft animations and atmospheric light and shadow effects in real time.
- Immersive cinematics: Secret Files: Tunguska has a cinematic full-screen intro and cutscene videos.
- Facial animation: Secret Files: Tunguska presents realistic rendering of emotions and speech.
- OS: Windows
- Processor: 500 MHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Equivalent CPU
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 16 MB DirectX compatible graphics card
- Hard Drive: 2 GB hard disk space
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card