- DSi and DS Lite
Secret Files: Tunguska is based upon the Tunguska Phenomenon...
On the morning of the 30 June, 1908, hundreds of eyewitnesses observed inexplicable and previously unseen phenomena in the skies above the Tunguska region. Just a few minutes later, several huge explosions with the destructive force of 2,000 Hiroshima bombs shattered the stillness of the boundless central Siberian highlands. In just a short space of time, a flaming inferno reduced everything to dust and ashes, and an unimaginable blast wave snapped trees like matchsticks, hurling the inhabitants of a settlement 20 km away, and their reindeer, through the air. Despite countless expeditions, no crater and no meteorite parts have ever been found; scientists today are still searching for answers.
In Secret Files: Tunguska, attractive mechanic Nina Kalenkov sets out on a dangerous quest to find her missing father. The search puts her - and you - on the trail of the secrets and conspiracies that surround the Tunguska Phenomenon.
Secret Files: Tunguska Features:
- Classic Point’n’Click Adventure: Secret Files: Tunguska is centred around the Tunguska Phenomenon.
- Widescreen perspective:: Secret Files: Tunguska is a truly cinematic adventure title.
- Combination of 2D/3D animation: Secret Files: Tunguska uses 2D backgrounds for ultimate detail; 3D characters for soft animations and atmospheric light and shadow effects in real time.
- Immersive cinematics: Secret Files: Tunguska has a cinematic full-screen intro and cutscene videos.
- Facial animation: Secret Files: Tunguska presents realistic rendering of emotions and speech.
- OS: Windows
- Processor: 500 MHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Equivalent CPU
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 16 MB DirectX compatible graphics card
- Hard Drive: 2 GB hard disk space
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned