Release Date: 04/06/2010
Speed, courage and adrenaline: live again the extreme challenge of the Superbike World Championship thanks to the fully renewed experience offered by SBK®X.
Whether you’re keen on 100% realistic races or you simply want to gas your bike, SBK®X is the ideal game for you.
Along with the Simulation mode – completely customizable – you will find the brand new Arcade mode to start skidding, tailing, and wheeling like a real ace. Two games in one to enjoy the best of the Superbike championship!
In both Simulation and Arcade modes , SBK®X will allow you for the first time to race the 3 different classes: Superbike, Supersport and Superstock™1000. Dozens of riders and the best bikes in the world await you!
And what's more, you can create your own biker and improve your career through victories until becoming a real legend. And if you feel brave enough, you can face other players online: from a single race to the entire championship, you will contend victory with another 16 players!
- ARCADE MODE: SBK X assures fun for all, allowing experienced and inexperienced players alike to race for the title both online and offline.
- SIMULATION MODE: SBK X has not overlooked its two wheeler enthusiasts, and has further elaborated the game’s realism. Are you ready to prove yourself?
- FULLY LICENSED: discover the excitement of the championship in three differente categories (Superstock, WSS, SBK) and challenge more than 90 real drivers on their bikes on the official circuits.
- CAREER MODE: start an incredible adventure on two wheels from scratch and build your career by climbing all the categories of the Superbike championship… Be your own manager, choosing your offers and obtaining promotions (but also dismissals!) according to your results.
- STORY MODE: A totally new feature of arcade mode, story mode lets you live the ride to the championship of SBK through a series of challenges that will determine your destiny among the champions of the Superbike.
- COSTUMIZATION: create your driver and customize him every detail, then prove his abilities in all game modes…
- EVOLVING TRACK: SBK X is based on a system that modifies the condition of the track based on grind from the bikes; this means that, on a dry track, the asphalt builds up skid marks in breaking points and acceleration, while in the case of a wet track, it dries along the ideal trajectory. So the track isn’t just a marginal element but has become a fundamental aspect of the driving experience.
- GRAPHICS: Compared to SBK 09, this new episode boasts superior graphical detail. Every graphic element has undergone a substantial improvement: from the sky, that has a definition four times higher compared to the past, to the public, now completely in 3D and interactive, to the trackside objects, rebuilt in detail.
- MULTIPLAYER UP TO 16 PLAYERS: the online mode has broadened its horizons, offering you the possibility to race against 15 opponents and opening the doors to both main game modes (arcade and simulation)
Suitable for people aged U and over.