Saints Row the Third, Warhammer 40K Space Marine & Red Faction: Armageddon Triple Pack PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Saints Row the Third, Warhammer 40K Space Marine & Red Faction: Armageddon Triple Pack Product Details
Released on 29-Jun-2012
No other game offers quite as much demented and tasteless open-world gaming – Saints Row: The Third takes the chaos of the old-skool Grand Theft Autos games and gives them a shiny new set of hubcaps!
Shy, retiring types might want to look away now because the cult third-person shooter Saints Row is back, packing even more murder, mayhem and cussing into the city streets of the all-new Steelport. Taking on a rival gang and its vice-like grip on the sprawling metropolis, fight your way through mad missions to become the city's new criminal kingpin in this ode to crazed, open-world gaming.
- Criminal Costumes – Homicidal cheerleader? Check! Jive-talking 70s throwback? Check! Demented cat-mask-wearing superhero-thing? Erm, check! Use the game's incredibly versatile character creator to make the most outrageous avatar imaginable. No moustache is too long, no hair is too big; let your imagination run riot before running riot in Steelport itself!
- Crime Lord – jack cars, take on the police, fly helicopters; the city of Steelport is your oyster as you carve up the streets, making a name for yourself
- Trivial Pursuits – aren't available in Saints Row: The Third. Apologies. Instead, call in airstrikes on Mexican wrestlers, experience sky-diving shootouts, and take a tiger on a sight-seeing tour without being ripped to pieces
- Team Terror – why not bring a friend along to smash up Steelport? Saints Row: The Third lets two player co-op together and take on the game, meaning twice the fun but more importantly, twice the carnage!
Finally a real alternative to the Gears Of War trilogy, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine offers breakneck action and gore galore in this barnstorming, blood-soaked tie-in!
You're a “living weapon of humanity”! In other words, Captain Titus, a muscle-packed, Chainsword-wielding Space Marine! And your planet needs you in this videogame adaptation of the classic Games Workshop strategy/tactics tabletop game. Strap into the armour-plated suit of said man-mountain and launch yourself into the unholy forces of Chaos in this third-person blood-fest!
- Whip out that Weapon! – saddle up with a Stalker Pattern Bolter to take out the eye of an Ork from 20 feet away or alternatively, pile into the demon hordes and get personal with nothing but a Thunderhammer to wreak unstoppable havoc with
- Death's in the Details – Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is as authentic as tie-ins get, bringing together the art style and universe of its tabletop game, and thrusting you right into the fight for the very first time in the game's history
- Cover is for Cowards – forget hiding behind brick walls and popping up for the odd shot or three; that's for wussies (and Gears of War players). No, you are the wall and Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine wants you to charge into the battlefield, shooting and tearing apart all and sundry with no respite and no chance of retreat. Time to man-up, people!
- Tool Up with Chums – experience Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine's massive multiplayer battles, slicing gamers to pieces from all over the world. Then indulge in the awesome co-op play to bring real camaraderie to any skirmish with the dastardly Ork hordes.
A long-dormant evil emerges from the caves of Mars, unleashing Armageddon on the planet’s colonists. With this force stopping at nothing to cleanse the planet of life, mankind finds itself poised on the brink of extinction.
Red Faction®: Armageddon™ expands on the critically acclaimed, best-selling franchise with new, groundbreaking challenges. You are humanity’s last hope for survival.
- Hell on Mars – Darius Mason can only watch as the surface of Mars is destroyed. Seeking solace underground, an even greater threat emerges against humanity.
- Nano Forge – Unleash the devastating force of the Nano Forge with massive concussive blasts or reconstruct downed colonist defences with Geo-Mod 2.0.
- Martian Underground – The truth behind an ancient evil will force Darius to wage a battle across the devastated Martian surface, beneath massive frozen glaciers, and over rivers of broiling magma.
When publisher THQ collapsed earlier this year, most of its games were snapped up by other companies. Saints Row 4 and Metro: Last Light both ended up with Dead Island publisher Deep Silver, for example.
Some titles remained unsold however, resulting in a second auction. Now Nordic Games has splashed out and picked up the rights to series such as Red Faction and Darksiders. It's the latter title that has gamers buzzing at the moment, after word that original developer Vigil Games - now part of Crytek - still wanted to work on a new game in the apocalyptic saga.
It seems that Nordic Games agrees, and while owner Lars Wingefors won't confirm who he's been talking to, it seems clear that Darksiders 3 is something he's definitely interested in.
"We are not a developer," Wingefors said in a Eurogamer interview. "We should not create a sequel. We need to find the best creative team to look into a sequel.
Does that mean he'll be tapping the former Vigil team to continue the series? "Without saying we have been in contact with Crytek USA, I'd love to do something with them if we can find the right set-up," he said. "I have a great respect for those guys. They made very good games. But I'm sure they have a full agenda. Making games takes time."
The previous two Darksiders games are among the most underrated of this console generation, so here's hoping this is more than business chatter.
Patient gamers who have held off on buying THQ's deliciously daft openworld crime romp Saints Row The Third will be rewarded in November when the game is re-released in a bumper bundle they're calling The Full Package.
Available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, this special edition not only contains the original game, in all its insane glory, but also three major gameplay expansions. Genkibowl VII offers surreal death games, Gangstas In Space finds the Saints starring in their own sci-fi movie, while The Trouble With Clones finds you tracking down rogue clones of the Saints before they destroy the city.
The Full Package also compiles thirty other downloadable content packages, adding new weapons, vehicles and character skins to an already stuffed-to-the-gills game. "The fans have asked for it, and with the Full Package, we are happy to deliver," said THQ's Kevin Kraff. "With all the amazing and over-the-top DLC Volition created, the Full Package now stands as the definitive edition of Saints Row: The Third. For anyone that has yet to play this one-of-a-kind game, it's time to strap it on."
Indeed it is. Saints Row The Third: The Full Package goes on sale on 9th November.
Darksiders reborn? (24/04/2013)
Nordic Games has splashed out and picked up the rights to THQ series such as Red Faction and Darksiders…
Get the full package of Saints Row Th… (25/09/2012)
Patient gamers who have held off on buying THQ's deliciously daft openworld crime romp Saints Row The Third will be rewarded in November when the game is re-released in a bumper bundle they're calling…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £9.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 80 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?