Saints Row the Third PlayStation 3
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£1.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Saints Row the Third Product Details
No other game offers quite as much demented and tasteless open-world gaming – Saints Row: The Third takes the chaos of the old-skool Grand Theft Autos games and gives them a shiny new set of hubcaps!
Shy, retiring types might want to look away now because the cult third-person shooter Saints Row is back, packing even more murder, mayhem and cussing into the city streets of the all-new Steelport. Taking on a rival gang and its vice-like grip on the sprawling metropolis, fight your way through mad missions to become the city's new criminal kingpin in this ode to crazed, open-world gaming.
- Criminal Costumes – Homicidal cheerleader? Check! Jive-talking 70s throwback? Check! Demented cat-mask-wearing superhero-thing? Erm, check! Use the game's incredibly versatile character creator to make the most outrageous avatar imaginable. No moustache is too long, no hair is too big; let your imagination run riot before running riot in Steelport itself!
- Crime Lord – jack cars, take on the police, fly helicopters; the city of Steelport is your oyster as you carve up the streets, making a name for yourself
- Trivial Pursuits – aren't available in Saints Row: The Third. Apologies. Instead, call in airstrikes on Mexican wrestlers, experience sky-diving shootouts, and take a tiger on a sight-seeing tour without being ripped to pieces
- Team Terror – why not bring a friend along to smash up Steelport? Saints Row: The Third lets two player co-op together and take on the game, meaning twice the fun but more importantly, twice the carnage!