Ryse: Son of Rome Day One Edition - Only at GAME Xbox One
- Xbox One Your selected format is Xbox One
- Ryse Day One Edition comes with the Legionnaire’s Trust Sword that includes in game attributes and an extra Ruins gladiator co-op map.
- Charge onto battlefields full of Soldiers as Ryse harness’s the power of the Xbox One to bring the brutality of the Roman Legions to life.
- Go to the coliseum with a friend and fight side-by-side against hordes of enemies.
- Use Kinect and your voice to lead the charge in battle; whether it’s to fire arrows or block incoming attacks, your voice is a weapon of incredible power.
- Go close quarters against hordes of Barbarians in brutal and visceral combat. Use your shield as much as your sword to block and then counter your foes.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£22.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
Ryse: Son of Rome Day One Edition Exclusive Gladiator Mode Unlockables
The Day One Edition of Ryse: Son of Rome will give players access to an exclusive Gladiator Mode Co-Op Multiplayer Map and an exclusive Sword add-on. Owners of the Day One Edition will be able to invite friends who own the Standard Edition to join them on the exclusive map.
- Legionnaire’s Trust Exclusive Sword: From the Brotherhood of Metalworkers high in the Swiss Alps comes this well-crafted, finely hammered blade that includes bonus in-game attributes.
- Ruins: Placing gladiators among the columns of an abandoned temple, Ruins will pit players against hordes of Barbarians, attacking from around every corner. The arena changes dynamically during gameplay, adding new obstacles and objectives for the player to encounter and overcome.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
If you like – Films based on historical battles and massive scale war games then you'll love Ryse: Son of Rome's stunning visual style and epic war scenes.
Ryse: Son of Rome tells the story of the young Roman soldier, Marius Titus, who witnesses the murder of his family at the hands of barbarian bandits. Seeking revenge, he travels with the Roman army to Britannia where he proves himself a soldier of phenomenal skill and quickly rises through the ranks. As Marius leads the army against the barbarian horde, his quest unravels and he discovers that he must return to Rome to find his vengeance.
With the power of Xbox One, Ryse: Son of Rome presents conflict in the Roman Empire like you’ve never seen it before, from the northern reaches of Britannia to the Coliseum and the very heart of Rome. New advancements in performance capture allow you to interact with believably realistic characters featuring incredibly detailed facial animation and naturalistic emotion.
Brutally intense combat
Ryse: Son of Rome delivers a visceral, brutally realistic combat experience with epic-scale battles and breathtaking visuals that will set the standard for next-generation action games. Relive the ruthless history of ancient Rome as you engage in raw close-quarters combat against the barbarian horde, utilizing both sword and shield as weapons to attack, counter, block and pull off brutal executions.
Epic-scale Roman warfare
Experience the thrill of Roman combat as you charge into massive battlefields filled with more than 100 characters on screen at the same time, each with individually controlled AI. Unmatched intensity and realism enhanced with stunning detail combine to deliver an incredibly immersive action experience.
Cooperative gladiatorial combat in the Coliseum
The cooperative multiplayer experience in Ryse: Son of Rome plunges you into the brutal world of gladiatorial combat, where you enter the Coliseum to fight side-by-side with your friends against an ever-changing array of enemies, to the roar of thousands of spectators.2
Kinect integration and battle formations
Command legions using the all-new, high-fidelity Kinect. With the power of your voice you can command your surrounding units in battle in a strategic way to help defeat your foes, fire pilums or arrows, or block incoming attacks.
Inventive SmartGlass features
Ryse: Son of Rome incorporates deep SmartGlass integration that extends the gameplay experience to compatible mobile and tablet devices with features such as the following:
- Deep link. Launch Ryse: Son of Rome from SmartGlass directly into the campaign.
- Game DVR. Review and share the best experiences from your game with friends directly from your SmartGlass device.
- Context-sensitive Achievements guide and help. Achievements hints and game tips are synched to your location and situation.
- Character management. Manage inventory, character and upgrades direct from SmartGlass.
Please note: Preowned may not come with the bonus day one download content.
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.