Rugby League Live 2 PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360
- Rugby League Live 2 on PS3 delivers an innovative new game-play experience, accurately capturing the speed, creativity and strategy
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£22.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Rugby League Live 2 Features:
- 100+ Leagues & Teams: Super League, NRL, Co-operative Championships, NSW & QLD cups, Toyota Cup, Rep teams, England, Australian and New Zealand Internationals.
- Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders.
- Create, Customise and Share: Players and teams in the fully featured “Footy Factory”.
- 34 High Detail Stadia: From Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Massive 10-Year Career Mode: Sign sponsors, hire top-flight coaching staff, negotiate player contracts and set player training programs, to build the ultimate team.
- Competitive or Co-operative: Multiplayer matches, with up to 8 players (4 aside) online.
- Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off, to rise to the top of the leader-boards.
- Tactical Passing: Perform defensive or attacking passes to best exploit your opponents.
- Strategic Defense: Set up to increase the likelihood of one, two or three-man, tackles!
- Spectacular High Ball Catching: Soar high to catch or tap the ball to fellow teammates.
- Superb detail: Includes dynamic pitch wear and tear; grass wears away in areas of action. Unique mud and sweat; players accumulate mud on their bodies specifically where they hit the ground. Players even show sweat based on their individual exertion levels
- Double-Barrelled Experts: Commentary from Andrew Voss and Phil ‘Gus’ Gould.