Create insane courses that stretch hundreds of metres into the sky, then send them plummeting back down to earth via the craziest vertical drops, corkscrews and loops imaginable. And all this at well over 100mph!
Once you've created your coaster, drop it into your own amusement park where YOU control everything from the attractions and facilities on offer to the marketing spend and fast food menu. Use the unique Free Walk system to discuss the park with visitors, try out your own facilities and sample all your rides in real time!
- 7 different types of rollercoaster to create - Wood, Metal, Out & Back, Linear Boost, Inverted, Suspended and Out & Back Suspended.
- Use the Test Run facility to perfect your coaster before manufacture. Crash test dummies take punishment that would severely damage the paying public.
- Lots of other attractions to draw visitors to your park. Pirate ships, Ferris Wheels, Ghost Houses and more!
- Management mode lets you run a park in every respect, from attraction development to advertising and customer care.
- The Challenge mode lets you master every type of rollercoaster. You must create an exciting ride whilst observing strict safety, speed and G-Force limits.
- The Quickride modes feature 20 rollercoasters developed by Japanese RCW users.
- Ride your rollercoaster at any time, using a variety of views to really put you in the front seat! You can even ride while your park continues to develop around you.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned