Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D 3DS
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 02/11/2012
- Complete creative freedom with streamline controls: a deep coaster construction system and robust theme park customization. Design the wildest, most imaginative roller coasters using a user-friendly toolset and a wide array of upgrade possibilities and park themes at your disposal!
- A deep and immersive management sim experience: RCT 3DS takes the demanding management simulation from the PC series and compresses it into a handheld form, creating a challenging yet manageable take on the sim genre for players of all ages.
- New gameplay mode with special unlockable content: choose your own player character and then set off on a journey around the world to expand your roller coaster empire. As you progress, you’ll unlock tons of unique attractions, themes, amenities and more!
- Go on a ride in 3D!: the first-person view for coaster rides fully immerses players with the innovative 3D display.
- First-person track builder: the first-person track builder is an entirely streamline and intuitive way to build coasters. It not only allows players to experience the building process from a brand new perspective, but also makes coaster creation highly accessible by letting players easily switch between first- and third-person view.
- Track auto-complete: RCT 3DS is made completely accessible with the addition of the auto-complete function, where players can effortlessly complete a full roller coaster circuit with a simple tap of the stylus.
- Smile for the camera!: Just like at a real theme park, you’ll be able to take a snapshot of yourself on a ride and share it with your friends
- Mii Character implementation: Your friends can enter your theme park as a guest and enjoy roller coaster rides and other park amenities! Hire friends to patrol your theme park and perform specific duties!
- Unlock special attractions and themes with StreetPass!
- Share your favorite roller coaster designs with ease!
- Sharing adds a unique social element to the game and will help to bring the new generation of RCT fans together
- Show off your latest creations to your friends or seek out inspiration from a global database of parks and rides
- Help a friend progress in story mode by sharing unlocked attractions and themes
Legendary strategy simulation Rollercoaster Tycoon is coming to Nintendo 3DS, publisher Namco Bandai has confirmed. The game was originally tipped to arrive in the Spring, but will now hurtle on to shelves - possibly upside-down - on October 26th.
It's an update of the hugely popular PC series which sees you managing your own theme park. Keeping customers happy is your top priority but, as well as placing fast food stands and other attractions, the big draw is the ability to design and ride your own rollercoasters.
You'll be able to use the stylus and touchscreen for pixel perfect design work, while the 3DS gyroscope will enable you to tilt your viewpoint. Even more exciting, the game will work in conjunction with the 3DS Street Pass feature, allowing you to invite all the Mii characters you've met to come and roam your virtual park.
Rollercoaster Tycoon thunders on to 3… (04/09/2012)
Legendary strategy simulation Rollercoaster Tycoon is coming to Nintendo 3DS, publisher Namco Bandai has confirmed. The game was originally tipped to arrive in the Spring, but will now hurtle on to sh…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £24.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 200 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?