Rocksmith Playstation 3
- Playstation 3 Your selected format is Playstation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360
- Introducing the next stage in the evolution of the guitar game. Rocksmith is the first and only game where your controller is any real guitar.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£9.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
GenresMusic & Dance
Introducing the next stage in the evolution of the guitar game. Rocksmith is the first and only game where your controller is any real guitar.
Nothing plastic. Nothing fake. Just the most authentic guitar experience in music gaming. By plugging into your console, you’ll develop real skills and real styles while playing real music. Featuring gameplay that automatically adjusts to your personal ability, and innovative game design that makes playing music visually intuitive, Rocksmith will engage experienced musicians as well as those who have never picked up a guitar before in their life.
You’ll unlock mini games to hone specific skills. You’ll be able to choose from a large catalogue of songs in different styles. And you’ll experience it all with an actual guitar. Nothing compares to playing a real guitar. Except playing Rocksmith.
- When we say any guitar we mean any guitar. Whether it’s the guitar sitting in your attic that you have forgotten about up till now, or the guitar you are yet to buy, Rocksmith lets you plug any guitar into your Xbox 360 or PlayStation®3 system. As long as your guitar has a jack, you can play. No jack on your guitar? Head down to your local music store, get an inexpensive pickup, and problem solved.
- Difficulty settings that adapt to your ability. You love a challenge, but hate being overwhelmed. Rocksmith understands this, and knows exactly how far to push to keep you entertained and addicted. With dozens of difficulty levels, you will automatically progress from single notes to complex chords without getting in over your head.
- Lots of music. Lots of styles. One of the most satisfying moments for any guitar player is hearing yourself play your favourite song for the first time. Rocksmith has amassed an amazing library of songs from different music genres allowing players to experience those moments first hand.
- Play songs instead of just learning them. You want to play new songs, but you don't want to wade through guitar tabs or cringe through poorly produced tutorial videos. No problem. Rocksmith will not only present you with new songs, but will also challenge you to step away from the notes on screen and play songs from memory. Imagine that. A video game that will prepare you for international rock-stardom.