Rock Band 2 (Software Only) Xbox 360
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- The Rock Band 2 soundtrack will feature over 100 songs with over 80 songs on disc plus an additional 20 bonus tracks which will be made available for free download this fall
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£3.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Rock Band 2 (Software Only) Product Details
The Rock Band 2 soundtrack will feature over 100 songs with over 80 songs on disc plus an additional 20 bonus tracks which will be made available for free download this fall. This builds upon the unparalleled depth and diversity of Rock Band’s original set list and its ever-expanding library of downloadable tracks. Comprised entirely of master recordings from some of rock’s most prolific and untouchable artists, including AC/DC, Guns N’ Roses, Bob Dylan, Metallica, Pearl Jam and more, Rock Band 2 will deliver the most impressive and largest music catalogue of any music-based videogame ever.
Rockband 2 for Xbox 360 Features:
- After 14 years since Guns N’ Roses last official music release, Axl Rose selects Rock Band 2 to debut official new track “Shackler's Revenge” from the highly-anticipated album Chinese Democracy.
- Rock Band 2 is the first and only video game to feature the music of AC/DC. It includes their epic rock anthem, "Let There Be Rock.”
- For the first time ever, music from American music icon, Bob Dylan, is featured in a video game with “Tangled Up In Blue.”
- Rock Band 2 will feature backwards compatibility with all Rock Band downloadable music content released to date.
- Owners of the original Rock Band will have the ability to export most of the Rock Band disc tracks and upgrade them into Rock Band 2 gameplay-the first time ever in videogame history!
- With ongoing weekly DLC releases including individual tracks, track packs and full albums, the Rock Band music library will feature more than 500 songs by year’s end!
Tracklist for Rock Band 2:
- AC/DC - “Let There Be Rock”
- Avenged Sevenfold - “Almost Easy”
- Bon Jovi - “Livin' on a Prayer”
- Disturbed - “Down with the Sickness”
- Foo Fighters - “Everlong”
- Guns N' Roses - “Shackler's Revenge”
- Jane's Addiction - “Mountain Song”
- Jimmy Eat World - “The Middle”
- Lacuna Coil - “Our Truth”
- Linkin Park - “One Step Closer”
- Lit - “My Own Worst Enemy”
- Metallica - “Battery”
- Motorhead - “Ace of Spades”
- Paramore - “That's What You Get”
- Smashing Pumpkins - “Today”
- Squeeze - “Cool for Cats”
- Survivor - “Eye of the Tiger”
- System of a Down - “Chop Suey”
- Tenacious D - “Master Exploder”
- The Muffs - “Kids in America”
- The Offspring - “Come Out & Play”
- The Replacements - “Alex Chilton”
- The Who - “Pinball Wizard
- And many more...