Risen 2: Dark Waters Xbox 360
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- Playstation 3
- Many horrible years have passed since the Gods abandoned the world and the titans rose from the confines of their prisons. They devastated everything in their path with unstoppable force.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Many horrible years have passed since the Gods abandoned the world and the titans rose from the confines of their prisons. They devastated everything in their path with unstoppable force.
However, there is a place on the southern tip of the Old Empire which still seems safe from the clutches of the Titans – the “Crystal Fortress” in Caldera. It is the headquarters of the Inquisition and a place of refuge for the people. It is repeatedly attacked by sea monsters, and supply ships are sunk en route. Nobody knows how long the walls will hold; food and weapons are gradually running out.
The nameless hero, devastated by the developments on Faranga, now drowns his sorrows in rum in the harbour town Caldera. As the situation grows more and more dire due to the shortage of food, he sets out on a mission to put an end to the sea monsters once and for all.
Risen 2: Dark Waters on PC on PC Features:
- Experience a totally unique, tropical fantasy setting in an open world complete with firearms, dirty tricks and a brand new magic style.
- Vastly improved graphics, brand new weather, water and light/shadow effects.
- Shape your own game experience and even the game world itself depending on your actions and choices. Every decision made has a consequence.
- Several unique islands, all lovingly designed by hand with no copy and paste set pieces.